Should Moderators be allowed to participate in these debates? yes or no : Explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenMindUSA

"They uh, was givin' me, 10,000 watts a day, you,
Jul 2, 2003
"Remove that subheading under my screen name."

You earned it, enjoy it!

Your comments have been deleted, how's that for censorship!

This is not your personal soap box.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Look, it's not a big deal if you're trying to say something truthful, and if you annoy and put some people on edge with your comments, it's alright as long as your point is valid but cot-damn you just keep coming back with the same complaints about the process not being democratic. Remember, this is a private forum and Rob sets the rules here, if he's giving permission to post, then you should at least respect the rules...........here's a link for you, it'll help you understand why a pure democracy won't always work.........it takes time to read it but be "Open Minded" and listen to someone else on this blah blah blah..................

OpenMindUSA

Jul 2, 2003
OpenMindUSA said:
"Remove that subheading under my screen name."

You earned it, enjoy it!

Your comments have been deleted, how's that for censorship!

This is not your personal soap box.

So I was right all along, the only Balls you guys got is the one in your mouths

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Not true, but we know a self-serving attention-seeker when we meet one.

Obviously this message board isn't what you are looking for. Undoubtedly somewhere else is one better suited to your needs. Yahoo, for example, has quite a number of forums in both English and Spanish regarding the Dominican Republic. And on at least some of them, many of the participants can vote. That is not the case on dr1. We are almost all expatriates and visitors.

So let's have a divorce. You won't miss dr1 and we won't miss you.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You MUST certainly mean to say;..................

...That the only balls we have,are the ones in our mouth!

"I resemble that remark!"

I believe that I speak for all the "Moderators" on DR!,several are women you might like to know,when I say,"Sticks and stones may break our bones,but "names" will never hurt us"!

Are you for REAL? Wow!and I though that I led a shallow uninteresting life devoid of human companionship!

It just goes to point out that no matter how miserable one's life is,there is ALWAYS someone worse off that you!!!!

So take heart all DR1ers,"SimpleMind" is one miserable "Son-of a-bitch"!!!

Why don't you delete me??????.............Oh,it's because you can't!!!!!

Cris Colon,"balls in my mouth and all'!

Jerry Springer is your father!

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Re: Re: Should Moderators be allowed to participate in these debates? yes or no : Explain

OpenMindUSA said:

Hey, back up off of Rob.. I'm the only one who can give him a hard time.

This is a private site that many have put a lot of time and effort into.. If you don't like the rules, don't let the doorknob hit you as you make your exit...

So either say something with depth, meaning and purpose or shoo.

Smooches..clip.

OpenMindUSA

Jul 2, 2003
Re: You MUST certainly mean to say;..................

Criss Colon said:
...That the only balls we have,are the ones in our mouth!

"I resemble that remark!"

I believe that I speak for all the "Moderators" on DR!,several are women you might like to know,when I say,"Sticks and stones may break our bones,but "names" will never hurt us"!

Are you for REAL? Wow!and I though that I led a shallow uninteresting life devoid of human companionship!

It just goes to point out that no matter how miserable one's life is,there is ALWAYS someone worse off that you!!!!

So take heart all DR1ers,"SimpleMind" is one miserable "Son-of a-bitch"!!!

Why don't you delete me??????.............Oh,it's because you can't!!!!!

Cris Colon,"balls in my mouth and all'!

Jerry Springer is your father!

But at least I know who my father is......do you know yours'??? and I know what is my mother's profession,....do you????

Is not kind to speak with your mouth full, when you speak to all DR!ss.

You do "resemble" my coment!!!!!!! I was right!!!

How is that for D-E-M-O-C-R-A-C-Y

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Yes,I DO know what is your mothers profession!

But out of kindness,I did not post it!!!!:cool:

There is,however, a whole thread about her profession in the "Mars/Venus Forum right now!Check it out your "Father" has made some interesting "disclaimers" about you there!

Better than you have tried,all have failed!:cool:

Last edited:

OpenMindUSA

Jul 2, 2003
Re: Yes,I DO know what is your mothers profession!

Criss Colon said:
But out of kindness,I did not post it!!!!:cool:

Better than you have tried,all have failed!:cool:

I EXPECTED THAT.

JUST REMEMBER, IS A SMALL WORLD IN RD. YOU CAN "DELETE TODAY, BUT TOMMORROW I MIGHT DELETE TOO!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am willing to take that risk!!!!!!!!!

I have to go now,I pee'd my pants!!!

"Laughing"!:confused:
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Start your own group and you can let "democracy" run rampant

Openmind,
I don't always like the rules and some of the moderator's decisions but I stay because there is a lot of information to be gleaned from this site. Giving back to the forum is important as well, I am still waiting for you to contribute something that is helpful to the members here. The moderator's aren't paid to do, what they do, and use their own free time. My hats off to their dedication and their output of time and effort. They are members as well, so why shouldn't they be allowed to participate? Most of them have given a lot of information back to the site so that would be similar to cutting a finger off your hand. This site is privately owned so thus, fellow posters can not expect to run this site in how they see fit and say whatever they want, at all times. My solution: start a Yahoo group where you can set your own rules and have your own discussion board. I have been trying to avoid the debates you are participating in, because the world isn't perfect and we all have opinions, but reality nevers follows common logic:( I agree with some of your views and disagree with others. You have all ready been bashed enough so why should I, jump on the beat up openmind train? I personally do not think these forums are for you because this is a privately owned site and not all things can be allowed, I'm saying this by looking at your posts and what they are conveying. This isn't a site to overthrow the DR government nor a place for self glorification. Welcome to the reality of the real world and either live by the rules or make your own somewhere else. Most of the posters here either live in the DR or visit on a regular basis, myself included, and we try to enjoy the good of the DR and are frustrated by the wrongs we see there, but there are always positive/negative things in any society. Only the people who live there can change the way of life in the DR and until that happens, we all can sit around and bit.h and moan about what is wrong, and how things should be, but they are just impotent words. Instead of being ungrateful, you should think of how lucky you are to be able to participate in the best DR site, I have seen on the web. Relax and go with the flow or just go.
dale7(Howard)

Last edited:

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Criss, I would take Jerry's kids comments as a threat! If you ever need a drop gun give me a yell.

And with openminded comments it only proves that abortion does work.

For DR content to be included in my post I will pay for your tax on the dropgun Criss

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: Re: Yes,I DO know what is your mothers profession!

OpenMindUSA said:
YOU CAN "DELETE TODAY, BUT TOMMORROW I MIGHT DELETE TOO!!!

Now your getting it. I see you have been reading up on DR politics. I love how DR1 sometimes brings out the true colors of people :)

Luckily for you, Criss Colon gets to choose your new tag line.

What do you think Criss?

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Re: Should Moderators be allowed to participate in these debates? yes or no : Explain

OpenMindUSA said:

That's not exactly true. My balls, for one, are in mouth of OpenMind's mother right now.

Wow, I haven't written anything like that since the 8th grade. It's kind of fun, in limited quantities.

Oh, and OpenMind, if you write something bad back at me, I'll "get you" on the playground at recess!!!

OpenMindUSA

Jul 2, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Should Moderators be allowed to participate in these debates? yes or no : Explain

ClippedWing said:
Hey, back up off of Rob.. I'm the only one who can give him a hard time.

This is a private site that many have put a lot of time and effort into.. If you don't like the rules, don't let the doorknob hit you as you make your exit...

So either say something with depth, meaning and purpose or shoo.

Smooches..clip.

OK, I'll back off your PUNK. Soory I did't know he was "SPOKEN FOR"

The mirror is LARGER than I thought, so is the CAVE.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
what the hell is going on in here!

they just threw out naitsirhc79...then gabycruz (vamos a resolveeeeee)...and now another one turns up.

great fun!

OpenMindUSA

Jul 2, 2003
Re: Start your own group and you can let "democracy" run rampant

dale7 said:
Openmind,
I don't always like the rules and some of the moderator's decisions but I stay because there is a lot of information to be gleaned from this site. Giving back to the forum is important as well, I am still waiting for you to contribute something that is helpful to the members here. The moderator's aren't paid to do, what they do, and use their own free time. My hats off to their dedication and their output of time and effort. They are members as well, so why shouldn't they be allowed to participate? Most of them have given a lot of information back to the site so that would be similar to cutting a finger off your hand. This site is privately owned so thus, fellow posters can not expect to run this site in how they see fit and say whatever they want, at all times. My solution: start a Yahoo group where you can set your own rules and have your own discussion board. I have been trying to avoid the debates you are participating in, because the world isn't perfect and we all have opinions, but reality nevers follows common logic:( I agree with some of your views and disagree with others. You have all ready been bashed enough so why should I, jump on the beat up openmind train? I personally do not think these forums are for you because this is a privately owned site and not all things can be allowed, I'm saying this by looking at your posts and what they are conveying. This isn't a site to overthrow the DR government nor a place for self glorification. Welcome to the reality of the real world and either live by the rules or make your own somewhere else. Most of the posters here either live in the DR or visit on a regular basis, myself included, and we try to enjoy the good of the DR and are frustrated by the wrongs we see there, but there are always positive/negative things in any society. Only the people who live there can change the way of life in the DR and until that happens, we all can sit around and bit.h and moan about what is wrong, and how things should be, but they are just impotent words. Instead of being ungrateful, you should think of how lucky you are to be able to participate in the best DR site, I have seen on the web. Relax and go with the flow or just go.
dale7(Howard)

You have made more sense than anyone on this site. But I feel that I can make a difference down there and change what I do not like there. I'm dominican and if I do not like what I see there I'll change it. That is our differences between these unicellular organism that call themselves "Moderators." Yers this is a private site and is intended to be "OPEN" to the public as long as you do not disagree with these "Madonas." This is the same mentality that is presently governning RD but no one there has the GONADS to do anything about it.

Also, I do not take these guys at heart. I have fun with them. It's like elementary school again. I just have fun with them, when I have nothing to do, I do it here. It takes all kind of people to make the world go arround. I was once like them but I grew up, long time ago.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Well, Dale7, do you feel cheap and dirty now? SimpleMindUSA thinks you're great!

Whew. Just typing that I feel a shower coming on. Where's the soap ...

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
You know....

At first I was very interested in what openmind had to say and I had no problem at all being polite and probing for more information so that he could further explain himself. I figured that if he was given the chance to explain himself maybe he could inform others of his beliefs and that he might make some legitimate sense and just maybe we all may agree with him.

After this last thread only two thoughts come to mind....

1) What the hell was I thinking?

and

2) Who would vote for someone that speaks like this as President of their country????

Good Riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.