Snorking in Bayahibe

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Hello, I would like to know how much cost to make snorking in Bayahibe, I have a friend staying in Juan Dolio and he wants to go to another place.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
He is not staying at a hotel, so if some body knows the number of some company that could help him.

westcan

Sep 10, 2008
I went on a snorkling day trip years ago, in 2002, using a German dive outfit based in Bayahibe. Can't remember theri name though, but a quick search on Google came up with this outfit: Scuba Diving Dominican Republic they say they do snorkel tours, on a private level if you have a group of friends, or I suppose just you and whatever tour they have going at the time. I don't know what they are like but go ahead give them a ring.

johnnj2000

Mar 27, 2004
Hey , by the way , im planning to return soon and always wanted to visit Bayahibe, can anyone tell me where I might find a decent place to stay there ? you know something reasonable like say similar to the hotel Real in juan dollio? close to the beaches there? with a POOL and restaurants, can someone tell me about the area ? they tell me its nice there but dont really want to go without some info, thanks people!!

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
Hey , by the way , im planning to return soon and always wanted to visit Bayahibe, can anyone tell me where I might find a decent place to stay there ? you know something reasonable like say similar to the hotel Real in juan dollio? close to the beaches there? with a POOL and restaurants, can someone tell me about the area ? they tell me its nice there but dont really want to go without some info, thanks people!!

Accommodation Bayahibe village:
Dreams La Romana (large all Incl resort)
Bayahibe Hotel hotelbayahbe.net (prices on website are per room not pp as stated) no pool
Villas Iguana Villa Iguana, German Guesthouse in Bayahibe, Dominican Republic - Excursions, Sport has penthouse w. private sundeck & tiny pool/jacuzzi
Villa Baya Hotel Pagina Electronica de Villa Baya Aparta Hotel no pool

In Dominicus (5 mins drive/taxi/guagua from Bayahibe):
Cabana Elke (pool) Hotel CABANA ELKE in Bayahibe - Dominican Republic.
Hotel Eden (pool) Hotel EL EDEN VILLAGE in Bayahibe - Dominican Republic.

AvidTraveler

Mar 24, 2011
Bayahibe has several top notch dive centers. These guys will guide you down the depths of the warm Caribbean Sea, where you will be able to come face-to-face with spectacular coral reefs, as well as swim across majestic wrecks, namely Captain William Kidd's sunken vessel. Most of these Dive Centers have lessons for those inclined to become PADI-certified, and all of these have personnel certified by said organization and years of experience under their (diving) belt. You may also dive or snorkel in the waters of Isla Catalina (don't miss out on diving in The Wall or The Acquarium, the best dive sites by far in the Caribbean), Isla Saona and smaller Isla Catalinita. I highly recommend you look into GriGri Divers, Casa Daniel, Flamingo Bay, Viva Diving (if staying at one of the stunning Viva Resorts), Dressel Divers for your diving pleasure! Also, a great resource for hotels, restaurants, diving information, attractions and all information relevant to the Bayahibe - Dominicus destination in La Romana is www.explorelaromana.com.