So I took my @$$ down there and fell in love...please comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoboNegro

Feb 5, 2008
I often wonder if these stories are true, or just an exercise in creative writing.

Could anyone be this naive?

My whole story is totally true...except the part about Weed...
The Weed, I'm talkin bout is MamaJuana...sounds close enough Marijuana to me...:surprised

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
My whole story is totally true...except the part about Weed...
The Weed, I'm talkin bout is MamaJuana...sounds close enough Marijuana to me...:surprised
That's the 2nd time you've tried to feed us that line of BS.
Repeating a lie doesn't make it true, nor convince us.
I don't care whether you take drugs or not. This is not a moral judgement or anything like that.
This is about you being dangerous to yourself and anyone standing around you.
Doing drugs in this country is like Russian Roulette, only you might drag down others with you.
For all I know, you may be a great guy, but you're still dangerous and a somewhat foolish.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Hey LoboNegro, don't pay these guys any attention. She sounds like a keeper, well at least to you, hahahaha. Just make sure you keep that W.U. going and she'll be waiting for you when you return again.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Just make sure you keep that W.U. going and she'll be waiting for you when you return again.
or a certain someone and a DNCD agent will be :ermm:

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Ey!!...I understand Spanish very well

Perhaps you understand the language, but you utterly missed the point.

I seldom see eye to eye with Berzin, but his post is spot on, and you would do well to heed his advice.

First and foremost, the drugs. That was foolish. You were lucky. I'm not going to repeat what's been said to you in previous posts, but going forward I'd encourage you to do other things to pass the day.

Next, best for you to assume every "bad mami" on Pedro Clisante at night in Sosua is working on some level. That's almost always true, and if you're not perceptive enough to detect the dangers of drug use in DR, you probably can't discern the halfway decent chicas from the hustlers, either.

I'm not interested in chastising you for fun's sake. Tourists who think they are the exception to the rules (sort of how you're viewing yourself right now) routinely wind up broke (chicas) or in jail (drugs).

Go down, be safe and sensible, and don't put yourself or your fellow travelers at risk.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
You're an accident waiting to happen.
After your initial posts about buying weed here and all the warnings you got, you still went ahead.
Whether the chica is playing you is the least of your problems.

Here's a scenario for you.....
I was talking to a DNCD agent (Dominican version of DEA) a few days ago, and she was telling me that biz was slow, that she hadn't had a bust in a 1 1/2 years, so she spends most of her days dicking around on the computer.
All of a sudden, she happens upon your post.
Intel.gif

Bingo.. she just hit the jackpot.
A quick check at Casa Linda for the names of the dudes who stayed there on those particular dates, and now she puts your names into the immigration computer, so as to know when you next visit and where you are going, and it matters little if you do any dope the next time, she'll still bust you and finally be able to afford that Mitsubishi Montero she's had her eye on.

Rocky:

How would the DNCD agent know his real name?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
How would the DNCD agent know his real name?
So this was my first trip to DR (6/5 - 6/10)...
we head back to Casa Linda...
The next day in the afternoon I'm walkin aroun Pedro Clisante looking for weed
A quick check at Casa Linda for the names of the dudes who stayed there on those particular dates.
They might not be as educated as most North Americans. but they aren't stupid.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
They might not be as educated as most North Americans. but they aren't stupid.

hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

An actual immigration flag can be noted just by posting info like this.

I know it can warrant a complete body check but, if no drugs present, the person would be free to go, correct?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Theres' more than one way to skin a rat in the DR...

hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

An actual immigration flag can be noted just by posting info like this.

I know it can warrant a complete body check but, if no drugs present, the person would be free to go, correct?

A sting operation like this will be very easy to set up.

All they have to do is watch him while hes' in the DR.

The dealer will more than happily rat him out to the authorities, and all they have to do is catch him right after he buys some weed y se jodio.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
A sting operation like this will be very easy to set up.

All they have to do is watch him while hes' in the DR.

The dealer will more than happily rat him out to the authorities, and all they have to do is catch him right after he buys some weed y se jodio.
And they wouldn't even have to catch him doing it.
If they know he's "in the game", they'll take care of the rest..

Bronxy,
Nobody is saying it's going to happen to him, nor that any DNCD cops are reading this, but it is a possible scenario.
I wouldn't hang out with the guy, that's for sure.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The immigration has logged in names of all the american guys who have stayed in that hotel on those particular dates. they might have 5 names or more. they don't know who he is but from his name lobonegro (black wolf), he is more likely african american. So this may even narrow down the search. he will get stopped at the airport along with any of his friends who were with him in that same hotel. the authorities don't know which one of them is the man so if he has no drugs on him, he will be let go. they might watch him. If he is stupid, he will be approached by the same drug dealer who sold him drugs before, he might buy some more. But if he is even seen talking to the drug dealer, both will be questioned and the drug dealer will rat him out.
My suggestion would be to stay away from sosua for the next few trips and go find fun else where in the island.
AZB

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Ay dios mio

I dont do drugs and dont like drugs or associate with people that do drugs....so in case ya'll want to rip me a new one for posting this, you should know this..... pero

PUUULEASE, all this noise cos of some weed??? You mean to tell me they are gonna prep a high stakes operation to knock down some petty tourist buying maybe 20bucks worth of weed???

I might've been in the sun too long or drank to many presidents, but I noticed more white powder snorting people then anything else, its all over DR, which shocked the shyt out of my simple (maybe sheltered) mind, but why arent the policia knocking down the doors of those dealers or stopping all the people buying it? That crap is as common as beer in DR.

AND BEFORE YOU TELL ME (AZB) that I need to stop going to poor barrios where the tecatos roam, it wasnt in poor barrios (only), I noticed it every where, either I was more alert this time around or there's a serious drug problem in DR these days.....

so, again, wolfguy, or whatever your name is, just dont buy drugs when your on vacation for gods sakes, go enjoy yourself, have some beers and a few more negritas and leave your "habits" at home.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
PUUULEASE, all this noise cos of some weed??? You mean to tell me they are gonna prep a high stakes operation to knock down some petty tourist buying maybe 20bucks worth of weed???

Yes, they would!!!!!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
One thing I know for sure about weedheads is their inability to stop smoking once it becomes a habit.

Wherever they go, they will crave it. Here is the potheads' mantra, as spoken by Freewheelin' Franklin of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers-

mm39j5.gif

TheHulk

Jun 19, 2008
You guys in here really need to slow ur roll...first off some things were exaggerated just for shock value...LoboNegro...lol...I'm actually Dominican and Rocky has met me. Yea poor judgement was used by doing what I did...secondly, it would be very stupid to go around looking for that....honestly I knew who i was dealing with b4 i even arrived. This thread was supposed to be about one' in ability to detect a chica...you guys are getting a little reckless on here...lets get back to the essence of the thread, because some of you sound like you are "rats" looking for that Montero Sport.

And who the hell got me banned!!!???

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I dont do drugs and dont like drugs or associate with people that do drugs....so in case ya'll want to rip me a new one for posting this, you should know this..... pero

I might've been in the sun too long or drank to many presidents, but I noticed more white powder snorting people then anything else, its all over DR, which shocked the shyt out of my simple (maybe sheltered) mind, but why arent the policia knocking down the doors of those dealers or stopping all the people buying it? That crap is as common as beer in DR.

AND BEFORE YOU TELL ME (AZB) that I need to stop going to poor barrios where the tecatos roam, it wasnt in poor barrios (only), I noticed it every where, either I was more alert this time around or there's a serious drug problem in DR these days.....

so, again, wolfguy, or whatever your name is, just dont buy drugs when your on vacation for gods sakes, go enjoy yourself, have some beers and a few more negritas and leave your "habits" at home.

lalla, I am surpised this is coming out of a mouth of a person who calls herself a dominican.
First of all, drugs are not so commonly used in DR as you make it sound like, unless you visit poor barrios. I have been coming here since 1986 as a tourist and living here full time since 1998. I have never seen any drugs anywhere or do I know any dominican who uses drugs. Now if I want to see drugs and if I want to buy some, I know exactly where to go, barrios. So there you have it, dominicans (dominican yorks) spitting out their own barrio experiences.

now its a big deal to bust a tourist with 20 dollar weed. care to know why?
It makes them money. Yes, if police busts a tigre from a barrio with weed, they get nothing. Tigre spends time in jail and he is let loose. Now if a tourist is caught with weed and thrown in a filthy jail, I bet the foreigner will cough up any money (in dollars) to get out. The police, the judge, the lawyer, all make money.
Get the hint?
AZB
S

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
lalla, I am surpised this is coming out of a mouth of a person who calls herself a dominican.
First of all, drugs are not so commonly used in DR as you make it sound like, unless you visit poor barrios. I have been coming here since 1986 as a tourist and living here full time since 1998. I have never seen any drugs anywhere or do I know any dominican who uses drugs. Now if I want to see drugs and if I want to buy some, I know exactly where to go, barrios. So there you have it, dominicans (dominican yorks) spitting out their own barrio experiences.

now its a big deal to bust a tourist with 20 dollar weed. care to know why?
It makes them money. Yes, if police busts a tigre from a barrio with weed, they get nothing. Tigre spends time in jail and he is let loose. Now if a tourist is caught with weed and thrown in a filthy jail, I bet the foreigner will cough up any money (in dollars) to get out. The police, the judge, the lawyer, all make money.
Get the hint?
AZB
S

(((eyes rolling)))

yes AZB, I only visit barrios and know low class people that do drugs....
and you only associate with people with money in high class places...

we establised that like 4 years ago didnt we?

.....i am going to have to start posting pictures of all my "low class barrio friends".....

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
(((eyes rolling)))

yes AZB, I only visit barrios and know low class people that do drugs....
and you only associate with people with money in high class places...

we establised that like 4 years ago didnt we?

.....i am going to have to start posting pictures of all my "low class barrio friends".....

What I am trying to say is simple: you don't see drugs in DR unless you go to places where they do sell drugs. This means Barrios. This is no secret and any decent dominican will tell you that. Dominicans are generally not into drugs, majority don't even smoke. They are the drinking people. You will not see drugs here until you will associate with people who do drugs. These elements generally stem from ugly barrios. I know, you will give me examples of people who drive late model SUV and live in a house with 15 bedrooms etc and do drugs. But you will neglect to tell us that he is a chopo who just made some huge amount of money and now want people to think he is from the higher end of society. The bottom line is this, if he listens to frank reyes and worships el ciego de nagua, he is, you know what ....
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.