Some inside information

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
audrav said:
Everyone has their reasons for doing what they do, as you girls say, the sankies do it cause they're forced into it (don't buy that), and old fat ugly women pay young men for sex and that's gross. What's the difference, both parties are getting what they want out of it.

Money and pleasure,

Oh yes if that was it in a nut shell we could not care less what people do in their spare time with their spare money. The constant warnings and discussions are in trying to help naive girls especially the very young that think they are in love on the first trip out there.

Honestly we could care less if people know what they are getting themselves into if that is what they want. Pay and play wouldn't even need a whole forum for it. We don't even need to know about it. I wish :rolleyes: But saving people from becoming an instant ATM machine because they think they are in love stirs something in most people.;)

I have no idea what I just said. Me need nap

Girl79

Dec 8, 2004
I want to write a note for the animation workers that are not all about ripping off tourists. I meet my husband at a resort and he worked animation at first I thought what all you thought he just wants my money and thats it. Well we've been together since 2003, married in 2004, got his permant residency in 2005. We have been living here together for 9 months now so the minute he got off the plane he didn't take off and he has a job making good money and still never took off. So to some of the girls that are with someone that you trully believe loves you it is possible that they are not just using you. You have to use common sense I think if you are being used you know it. And when someone truly loves you, you know it.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Reality vs. Infatuation

ChicaBianca said:
...I would never ever have believed things happened over there when somebody would have told them to me, but I saw it as I was there....

Yes, seeing is believing.
Well, without the rose coloured glasses, of course... ;)

I do get the impression that you came here after you were frozen out from other (German) message boards where dozens of stubborn girls are so fixed on their views that they flame any critic who dares to tell them the truth.

Anyway, welcome to DR1 (where the truth is told and sometimes even believed... :laugh: ).

m'frog
www.rent-a-sankie.info

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
Charlielyn said:
Excellent post. I hope that all women, young and old, read this thread. It is fun to watch the guys juggle 2 girls when they show up at the same time. Suddenly he'll have a "stomach ache" and have to go home and gets a buddy to inform one girl that he had to leave the resort for the night, etc. I've witnessed this also. Good read!!

Sometimes this happens and the guy has a problem, but I have also a different story that will show how silly girls/women can be.

One day one of the boys in our team was dating a nice young girl, about same ago, beautifull and you would say they are a nice couple. They met just one week ago. The boy really liked her. Then he received a phone call that an earlier girlfriend will visit him next week. This was one of the women who was supporting him financially. He thanked God that the second one would arrive when the first one returned home. It turned out different. His brand new girlfriend decided to surprise him and stay another week. So after one week he had two gilrs walking around in the hotel. It went very well and I was surprised how he could manage it (with a little help of his friends) then after 3 days I saw at the reception desk girlsfriend nummer 3 checking in. She was there just two months ago and came again, to surprise his. She said by phone he was telling me that he miss me so much, and I miss him so I came back. 3 at the same time was to much to handle even for this profi. we from the animation team had some good laughs and where looking forward to the evening where all 3 would show up for the evening entertainment and we where hoping to have our own showtime. Nothing we expected happened. Yes the women found out about each other, but they where not angry at the boy, they where angry to each other, calling each other dirty names and then they start to compete to keep "their boyfriend". They hang around him all day, did speak nasty about the others and where buying him presents and giving him money all the time. They really compete to get his attention and wanted to show him that she would be the best match for him.
How far can and will you go?

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AnnaC said:
Oh yes if that was it in a nut shell we could not care less what people do in their spare time with their spare money. The constant warnings and discussions are in trying to help naive girls especially the very young that think they are in love on the first trip out there.

Honestly we could care less if people know what they are getting themselves into if that is what they want. Pay and play wouldn't even need a whole forum for it. We don't even need to know about it. I wish :rolleyes: But saving people from becoming an instant ATM machine because they think they are in love stirs something in most people.;)

I have no idea what I just said. Me need nap

I understand what you're trying to say, 'cause that's what I am saying!!

melaniechacon

Jun 19, 2006
To Anna

AnnaC said:
BTW Melanie isn't posting from Toronto even if she would like us to believe she's another Canadian.;)

Oh the joys :rolleyes:

Hi Anna
Maybe you should ask before you state something
I am a canadian girl from Toronto. Right now I live in Europe and post from there, in that part you are correct, but I am from Toronto and traveled to my family to take care of their four little children.
Melanie from Toronto

skyblue

Mar 20, 2006
i was talking to one of my old friends from POP. her brother works as a dishwasher at one of the playa dorada hotels. he's a relatively good looking young man. he hasn't been working at the hotel very long, but his supervisor offered him a promotion last week. his new assigment would be to get out of the kitchen where it is hot,wet, nasty, no air, ect... and onto the beach to "walk around" when he asked exactly what he was expected to do they replied "just talk to the gringas and make them happy" imagine, having to choose between spending 7 hours in a boiler room or 7 hours walking the beach and talking to females and sipping on presidentes (for free, paid by tourist of course b/c sankies don't get expense a/c's). he was also told that he would not get a raise b/c he could easily make more money from the gringas in gifts and tips. doesn't take a brain sergeon to make that decision. he starts his first day of new job this sunday and will have to report to another supervisor who is the friend of his current supervisor.

i never imagined how much of an operation this really was. frankly very interesting.

thank you to all that post and share stories.

momita

May 17, 2006
skyblue said:
i was talking to one of my old friends from POP. her brother works as a dishwasher at one of the playa dorada hotels. he's a relatively good looking young man. he hasn't been working at the hotel very long, but his supervisor offered him a promotion last week. his new assigment would be to get out of the kitchen where it is hot,wet, nasty, no air, ect... and onto the beach to "walk around" when he asked exactly what he was expected to do they replied "just talk to the gringas and make them happy" imagine, having to choose between spending 7 hours in a boiler room or 7 hours walking the beach and talking to females and sipping on presidentes (for free, paid by tourist of course b/c sankies don't get expense a/c's). he was also told that he would not get a raise b/c he could easily make more money from the gringas in gifts and tips. doesn't take a brain sergeon to make that decision. he starts his first day of new job this sunday and will have to report to another supervisor who is the friend of his current supervisor.

We already have monkey business , why.. not Sanky business.
Supervisor could be Sanky once.

Ajjj.I need a brain sergeon.Sankies toxiced my brain.I have to stop read that forum.Need a holiday.

xxxmomita:glasses:

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
I think it was good of you to post so thoroughly Bianca and hope women read your post BEFORE they go to the DR. It would seem to me that I am in the minority in "checking out" forums such as this prior to travelling as far as the UK goes - but me can only hope for change there. ;)
Anna was right in saying what she did in this respect (girls tend to join DR1 AFTER they've met their sankies). Seems that in the short while I've been here I have read LOTS of new threads that have been opened (and rapidly closed again!LOL!!) asking: "Doth anyone know x,y or z from ...- he be my boyfriend." I can only but assume Anna has the patience of a saint to continue directing these girls in the right direction...I hate to say it, but I would have very probably snapped LONG ago and said something on the lines of: "YOU stupid!! SERVES ya right!!! LEARN and READ before you go somewhere new next time!!!" *hangs head in shame*
But any-ho, good post! ATB Emma ;)

melibrown

Jul 15, 2006
OH my god i can't believe all this post about sanki since i was born and raised in dominican republic , i know that sanki are everywhere but really surprise me how they operate believe me dominican guys love to play games that is why i don't mess with them they also play games with dominicans not only gringas . And another thing you girl might not know about all the domestic violence in the dominican republic but yes it is a lot ladys death because of their partners.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
A Strong Hand

melibrown said:
.... And another thing you girl might not know about all the domestic violence in the dominican republic....

Pssssssssst.
Hush, why reveal the other side of a shining golden coin?
And then:
Any beating, yes any, is only done out of true and deep love.
Basta!

m'frog

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Pssssssssst.
Hush, why reveal the other side of a shining golden coin?
And then:
Any beating, yes any, is only done out of true and deep love.
Basta!

m'frog

Is this the only way to find out if he truly loves you??????:bunny:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Well, maybe not the only one, but the most striking one.
:bunny:

m'frog

I really wish they used other ways more often ... so that we did not have to make them angry :bunny: :bunny:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
mountainfrog said:
All in good time.

Anyway, it's more the before-and-after thing.... :laugh:

m'frog

Right, as long as there are no deaths or serious physical damage :)