Some things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
NEVER change I see LOL

I come back and see the same exact stories, plea for advice, yada yada yada..... I wish they would just READ thru these threads...

Hi everyone,
hope everyone is well

xoxo

Reactions: Bronxboy

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yeah but Lalla I did read all the threads and I can't see all this stuff applying to my "Dominican" because he/she is sweet and shy and never asked me for anything and we didn't have sex yet so I had to ask what people think. ;)

Then after reading 30 posts of people telling me what to watch out for I'll just take everything personally and ask the mods to close the thread :laugh:

How are you doing beautiful? How's the family? I've retired now from moderating got tired of repeating myself although I still find myself jumping in to try and save people.

Reactions: AlterEgo

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
NEVER change I see LOL

I come back and see the same exact stories, plea for advice, yada yada yada..... I wish they would just READ thru these threads...

Hi everyone,
hope everyone is well

xoxo

I have taken over and took Anna's role.

Yep, same old stories but they kind of liven up the boring stuff a bit.

Some people won't learn even they read thru all the threads.

Just look at the Visa forum. They come in all shape and sizes.

Desperation is a bitch!!!!!:ermm::ermm:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have taken over and took Anna's role.

Yep, same old stories but they kind of liven up the boring stuff a bit.

Some people won't learn even they read thru all the threads.

Just look at the Visa forum. They come in all shape and sizes.

Desperation is a bitch!!!!!:ermm::ermm:

And you're doing a wonderful job here BB but just a little reminder the visa forum was created to provide info and not judgement. :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
And you're doing a wonderful job here BB but just a little reminder the visa forum was created to provide info and not judgement. :)

True, but the mind wonders a bit how excited and, at the same time, frustrated these people get to get their honeys home.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment.

Now if there isn't anything else, let's leave the bandwidth for true questions and answers.:cheeky::cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.