Something up with flights to POP

Taylor

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Jan 28, 2005
I'm looking at flights to POP from YYZ in May, and none of them are coming up. Not westjet, nor air canada, not even AA.

Is there some maintenance scheduled or it is just a temporary glitch in the system?

Taylor

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Jan 28, 2005
"Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (Aerodom) informed that the works of the second phase of repair and remodeling of the runway of the Gregorio Luperón International Airport (AIGL) of Puerto Plata would close the infrastructure to all air traffic between May 8 and 17, 2023.

I'm guessing that the flights for the week after are also just cancelled to avoid any headaches

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
"Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (Aerodom) informed that the works of the second phase of repair and remodeling of the runway of the Gregorio Luperón International Airport (AIGL) of Puerto Plata would close the infrastructure to all air traffic between May 8 and 17, 2023.

I'm guessing that the flights for the week after are also just cancelled to avoid any headaches
no,no they are not.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I called west jet when there summer flights disappeared Tuesday and Fridays ..they said web app problems will be flying and couple weeks to fix online..