Son of Alfredo Pacheco is supposedly killed in Texas

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Alfredo Pacheco is the president of the Deputies Chamber and his adult son was killed in Texas. Supposedly, they are saying this was due to drugs. Luis, his son, was in a Cadillac Escalade when the vehicle was intercepted by another and shots were fired.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
This is unfortunate.

Folks are of the opinion that the son of one of the most powerful Dominican politicians should've been in the D.R... either holding a botella* or using his dad's influence for other things.
Others say he should've been in law school in PUCMM, then leverage the influence after graduation and laugh all the way to the bank... much easier than hanging out in Southeast Houston after gigs around the southwest and/or the Galleria area.

*receiving a salary but doing nothing

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Houston police revealed these photos from the shooters and the victim.

IMG_0882.jpeg

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Known by his stage name "El Pikante," he was supposed to have been working on a music career in H-town.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Somos Pueblos reveals he was the youngest son of Alfredo Pacheco. They also give a short explanation that not everything reflects of the parents, which I agree particularly if their are other sons/daughters and they appear to be “normal.” For whatever reason, the youngest one was on the wrong tracks by his choice and he was already an adult.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
one of the survivors that he was in the car with, bailed out and ran back into the store. He was carrying a handgun. The Smugglers blues!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
two guys with SMG.s isn't random either. Ya play Ya pay.
Hate to correct you Sir,
But those are not "Sub" guns .. .the one on left at least looks like the magazine is a .223/ 5.56 or 7.62 x 39 or even .308
definitely not the Magazine of a Sub ie Pistol Ammo , Automatic weapon.
In fact it looks like 2 mags taped together ... these guys meant Business.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Hate to correct you Sir,
But those are not "Sub" guns .. .the one on left at least looks like the magazine is a .223/ 5.56 or 7.62 x 39 or even .308
you may be correct jd. I also see you correctly called them magazines and not clips.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Hate to correct you Sir,
additionally, jd, my love of the MP5 is obvious. Now that they are becoming obsolete and even the feds are transitioning to a M4. All good things come to an end. I just discovered the LAPD went to an FN as a sidearm. $$$

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
This was the exact spot of the assassination.

IMG_0054.jpeg

IMG_0052.jpeg

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0050.jpeg

Maybe this is because it’s too soon, but some people have suggested that this could be related to drugs. However, all I have seen in the media is that he was a DJ and a Dominican rapper. Never any indications he was into drug trafficking.

Reactions: AlaPlaya

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
A Dominican rapper skating thru life on daddy's coat tails while drawing a salary (undoubtedly on the tax payers dime) gets gunned downed in a Cadillac Escalade.
If that doesn't scream I'm a entitled dumb ass wannabe drug dealer (cause daddy is a big shot politician) nothing does.
Thinning the herd at its best.

Sol09

Jan 12, 2017
This is unfortunate.

Folks are of the opinion that the son of one of the most powerful Dominican politicians should've been in the D.R... either holding a botella* or using his dad's influence for other things.
Others say he should've been in law school in PUCMM, then leverage the influence after graduation and laugh all the way to the bank... much easier than hanging out in Southeast Houston after gigs around the southwest and/or the Galleria area.

*receiving a salary but doing nothing
Sad reflection of society if just by being the child of a politician entitles you to that.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Sad reflection of society if just by being the child of a politician entitles you to that.
And especially Dominican society, where even neighbors and distant relatives benefit from political connections.
And most Dominicans would probably agree that a direct relative is entitled to all the perk$ associated with power.

Sad, indeed.

Reactions: Sol09