Sources, especially for CC and Quisqueya!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
MerengueDutchie said:
and so is Nal.. although it seems he is sometimes a bit biased towards the DR, I can understand his desire to defend it in the face of much critique on this board.. and in truth he is not always wrong and brings good argumentation to the board.. it's just that I do not always agree with him about it..

MD
My intention is not to make everybody agree with me, it's just to give people the other end of the spectrum and from that, people should come to their own conclusions.

You and others may not always agree with me, then again, you may not always disagree with me either. ;)

But I like expressing my views because IT MAKES PEOPLE THINK! That is something people are not doing very often nowadays and it brings me pleasure that people are reading the arguments presented and expressing their views.

Have a nice day...

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Nal0whs said:
But I like expressing my views because IT MAKES PEOPLE THINK! That is something people are not doing very often nowadays and it brings me pleasure that people are reading the arguments presented and expressing their views.

Have a nice day...

That's the purpose of debate.. continue to express your view!