Sports Bar With ALL the NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
You want to see it....

In Sosua, Eddy's is a good place for watching sports.

Eddy will gladly turn it on for you. Sports, sports, sports, worldwide. You want to watch camel jockeys race in the middle east? No problem. Want to see Afghans play their style of rugby on horseback using a dead goat as the football? No problem.... NASCAR, baseball, American football, European football, soccer, basketball, hockey??? Want to watch Judge Judy?? LOL......he can get it.

I am very partial to this easy going, good natured man and his wonderful wife. Such good hosts, so warm and friendly... You are only a stranger once here and that is just before you enter. After that, you will have your favorite seat and a cold drink along with a plate of good food served by chef Andres.

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
From You

Where did you get that information?

You told me when we showed up to watch a game on Fox that you could not play the game because you could not show two different Fox games at the same time. I did not say anything bad about your place but the fact is that everytime I have been by on Sundays, you are usually only showing two games at any one time.

Regards

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
EDDY!!!!!!!

Thanks a million for putting the Bucs-Bengals game on the TV. Much appreciated!!!

I got to meet badpiece at your place Sunday-he was watching the Jints-Vicks game. Another guy was watching the Aint's-Iggles game, and the Rams game was playing on another TV. I believe 4-5 games in all, so gringito, I have no idea where you got your information.

We had a great time and had a most excellent cheese steak sammich.

Again, Eddy, thanks! ^5 amigo!

Regards from CB.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
You told me when we showed up to watch a game on Fox that you could not play the game because you could not show two different Fox games at the same time. I did not say anything bad about your place but the fact is that everytime I have been by on Sundays, you are usually only showing two games at any one time.

Regards
I don't recall that particular occasion but what can I say. If some of my programming was down because of cloudy weather etc. there's not much I could have done. But when conditions are favorable we "Rock'n Roll" 5, I beleive NFL + the CFL games. Beat that anywhere on the north coast and I will gladly buy you a few beers. Now get off my case. LOL

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
Fortunately For Me...

I can buy my own drinks and I was never on your case at all. I like the "cloudy weather , etc." excuse thing. Very Dominican.

Regards

QUOTE=Eddy;446210]I don't recall that particular occasion but what can I say. If some of my programming was down because of cloudy weather etc. there's not much I could have done. But when conditions are favorable we "Rock'n Roll" 5, I beleive NFL + the CFL games. Beat that anywhere on the north coast and I will gladly buy you a few beers. Now get off my case. LOL[/QUOTE]

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I can buy my own drinks and I was never on your case at all. I like the "cloudy weather , etc." excuse thing. Very Dominican.

Regards

QUOTE=Eddy;446210]I don't recall that particular occasion but what can I say. If some of my programming was down because of cloudy weather etc. there's not much I could have done. But when conditions are favorable we "Rock'n Roll" 5, I beleive NFL + the CFL games. Beat that anywhere on the north coast and I will gladly buy you a few beers. Now get off my case. LOL
[/QUOTE]
It was meant as a joke. Sheesh what a grouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.