Spring Break Boca Chica / Juan Dulio 3/16-3/21

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Most of the guys are hugging other guys, and the girls are left to their own "Devices"!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Best thing about the DR????
No matter how old I get, I can still have sex with 18 year old "Hotties"!!!!!!!

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
....Most of the guys are hugging other guys, and the girls are left to their own "Devices"!!!!!

Those guys are cluleless.......

It looks more like a SAUSAGE FEST.......

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Those guys are cluleless.......

It looks more like a SAUSAGE FEST.......

..and they still don't know what they missed, waiting just a half mile from the front gate of their AI resort........and they all thought they had the time of their lives, but then again, that IS the monster that Spring Break has become. And now....a moment of silence for Natalee Holloway.....

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Most of the guys are hugging other guys, and the girls are left to their own "Devices"!!!!!

Which begs the question why would a 20ish something choose BC for spring break, paying for sex with an 18 yr Old is no great shakes for a 20 yr old... Now the guy with all those barrio amigas of all his nieces and
nephews Who are more than happy to oblige his mid century old (or more), culo...he's on spring break...or in the midst of some never ending expat hell...

Just considering my semantics as bahston winter is getting long for my wife who misses her family and our 4
concrete walled apt in Villa chiccaron de pigollo about now....and I can see my blanco Tio as$ forced to relocate
before long,
BC for spring break...what a concept. Aahhh Italian biz acumen , Greco motos rentals
and eroding beach-Front...but after midway down the 2nd jumbo it's all good.

Waber

Sep 2, 2013
Thanks for all of your responses, they were what I expected, however, I would not have been sure if I didn't ask.

Thanks!