SSC Meeting in Villa Gonzalez

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
E-mail Exchange

Great idea Don. I'll put ours on the "Details Listing". I thought I was gonna have a heart attack yesterday after trying about 10 times to get onto the board. Speaking of which, does everyone have their e-mail listed in your profile?

The location has changed from our house to the Tobaco Cafe. Danny and I wanted to invite a couple of friends, and our personal list (non-DR1'ers) grew just a tad.

Cobraboy, we wish you were going to be here to.

Let the good times roll....Y'all come,

Dianne

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Great idea Don. I'll put ours on the "Details Listing". I thought I was gonna have a heart attack yesterday after trying about 10 times to get onto the board. Speaking of which, does everyone have their e-mail listed in your profile?

The location has changed from our house to the Tobaco Cafe. Danny and I wanted to invite a couple of friends, and our personal list (non-DR1'ers) grew just a tad.

Cobraboy, we wish you were going to be here to.

Let the good times roll....Y'all come,

Dianne

OK, Tinker-Bell, here's mine:

billyadams@texasbill.com
809-734-1349, 734-2238.
First is Spanish answered and second is English answered
Cell::: 809-901-3480

Texas Bill

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Meaning of SSC

Redneck that I am, thought SSC stood for Santiago Supper Club, but just found out it's Santiago Social Club. :ermm: I'll go beat myself in a few minutes.....unless I forget.

Dianne

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Redneck that I am, thought SSC stood for Santiago Supper Club, but just found out it's Santiago Social Club. :ermm: I'll go beat myself in a few minutes.....unless I forget.

Dianne

You can blame that on me Dianne...

I think calling it Santiago Social Club (SSC) would be better because otherwise people would think we get together just to eat and get fat. lol :cheeky:

If it was to come down to getting together or not because of availablility of food, we will eat at home so that we could still get together for the social gathering.

Beer, soft drinks and snacks is great.

To enjoy the great company is why we go....

PS: Dianne, the wife and I will have our filet mignon medium well, please! :cool:

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Directions & Info for Party in Villa Gonzalez

Please let me know if you have not received your copy of the directions.

We look forward to seeing everyone. If you have not yet signed up, it's not too late. Come on, it will be fun.....

Dianne

Sep 19, 2005
sorry I am gonna miss this one by a week....

I usually come down on a holiday....and the holiday is the next week.
have fun.

bob

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
For those of you who haven't sampled Diane's cooking yet... You're in for a vey big treat!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
We got a call today from Dianne that said that the SSC thing was off for a while due to some visiting????? Not all that clear.

Do appreciate the call. Let's hope we can get this on!. The guest list was most impressive...

HB

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
I feel like a rat!

Jeez, I really hate doing this, but we are canceling the party. I have tried to contact everyone, on an individual basis, to let you know what has happened.

The reason is that our niece asked if we could spend more time at the beach and the only way we can do that is to leave a few days earlier. We had originally planned on leaving on Monday morning. They will only be here for eight days and the party would have been right in the middle.

Since this is their first time here, we really felt that we had to respect how they wanted to spend their time.

We are going to reschedule, just not sure when, but I will be sure and let everyone know (if y?all are still speaking to us that is!).

Again, our apologies, but sometimes things just don't go as planned.

Dianne & Danny

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Also

Yes HB, it was an impressive list. I just hope that we can get you all back.

Oh, and Mary, thank you for the kind words.

D