Street Map of Santo Domingo?

ObiWan

Feb 24, 2005
Street Map of Santo Domingo

I liked the online map but it is impractical to print and use it to drive since the streets are too small to read. Here is a good map of the main streets for driving.

Obiwan in San Jose de Ocoa

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I liked the online map but it is impractical to print and use it to drive since the streets are too small to read.
What you can do is blow up the section you need, do a screen print (alt-printscreen), paste it to word, and print. It's a little cumbersome, but it works in a pinch.
Here is a good map of the main streets for driving.
Where's the map or link?

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
Thanks...

There's a pretty good PDF map here: http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/stodgo_map-lenin.pdf. It's huge, but you can magnify an area, capture it with the snapshot tool and then print it. You can also download the whole map to your PC.

and bless you. It's a great map and the zoom capability is magnificent. I went into a gas station in SD to buy a foldout map of the capital a few months ago and they wanted to charge an equivalent of about 9 dollars USC for it. They must have thought they saw a big letter "P" on my forehead.:pirate:

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Where is villa del mar

Does anyone know where Villa del Mar is? the refernce is somewhere around george washington km 8-9 range.