Strip clubs in Puerto Plata??

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Ok
Let me start by saying THANK YOU to all of you that take the time to post...
if it was not for you guys I would not find places to get laid when I travel around the world (Costa Rica, Dominican republic, El Salvador etc. . . .).
FIRST DAY: Based on threads I went to PASSION in Susua. It was $ 60 round trip from RIU hotel in Puerto Plata.
The place was AMAZING. Girls were great, selection plenty, rooms with shower, service great, price great (menu/price on website). I cannot tell you enough good thing about PASSION and it has a website!
Price was steep for cab ride $ 60 round trip, but based on reviews, I HAD TO GO.
I chose a "black" Tahiti girl, my first and she literally rocked my world. Great personality and service!!
Today, I tried CRISTAL in Puerto Plata which is only $ 40 from hotel (round trip)
Yes, cab rides are expensive here at $ 7/gallong what you expect!
Anyways, for those of you who wonder, Cristal is NOTHING to compare to Passion.
Okay so I walked in and made my way to the bar, along with 2 other guys hanging out. All the girls came... I was kinda pressured to pick one so the others would leave and go back to SLEEP on the couches (yes, there is a a pole and dancer, but I am the only one that came close to dancing on it.... too many drinks what can I say... lol)
I picked a girl.. got her a drink and she asked for $ 100 for in room or $ 140 to take out... seriously? she was not as pretty as the one at Passion and there I paid $ 65 but whatever... Don't want to hear SH*T about being cheap, I can afford it, so I went for the $ 100. The room was SO INFERIOR to the ones at PASSION and NO SHOWERS....
Yes, I got my money's worth and pounded the **** out of her, but still the experience was not the same. Had I not been to Passion I would not have a reference and this place might be okay, but knowing what else is just 20 minutes away....
Needless to say tomorrow I am going back to Passion... only decision is who will I ****!
Again, thank you guys for taking the time to write your reviews... this is my first one... but wherever and whenever I go to a new country I rely on your guy's input so keep us all informed and the word around...
I am ****faced, back at hotel now contemplating jumping in the pool with my cloth on... yes, Cristal was just not exciting enough...
Go to Passion, only better place I have been in Bangkok (and that is saying a lot)
Peace out.
Lostonearth..

Thread is over 3 years old.

no need to hear monger stories by the like of you.

Infraction given!!!!

This thread will be reported and closed!!!!!

Do not post on this thread.