Su Tiempo ha expirado!

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Received a white violation parking ticket in Santiago. Paid enough for the time used, however stupid me had no idea why A,B,and C was on the meter. I take it I pushed the wrong letter:ermm:
Questions, where do I take this and pay the fine in Santiago. Or can I pay for it here in the north and also where? Also, any idea what the fine is for a parking violation in Santiago, and the time frame it must be paid in?
Also on the back it has several hand written notes.
I 2 and MD 32/B and H 2:16... The last one I know, but the first two not sure except the second one maybe I should have pushed button B:eek:,

As always any help would be much appreciated for now, and the future!

Bermuda Rum

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
My cu?ado says the office is downtown on la calle Del Sol near the Banco Popular. He doesn't know what is called but just ask "por donde se paga la multa de parqu?metro".

Reactions: BermudaRum

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Unless you re down town in Santiago a whole lot, forget it...they are thieves anyway...

HB

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
As stated, on Calle Del Sol, a few months back i paid 300 RD.

PS. if i remember correctly the directions on where to pay were printed on the yellow envelope the ticket was in. Close to Calle Del Sol and calle Cuba.

Feb 7, 2007
te meten de cadena perpetua!

... on a serious note, please .... not that I go to Santiago that often, and that's the first parking meters I have heard about in the DR, so I am curious and want to know... what happens if you don't pay the fine?

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
... on a serious note, please .... not that I go to Santiago that often, and that's the first parking meters I have heard about in the DR, so I am curious and want to know... what happens if you don't pay the fine?

Sorry, just having fun, unfortunately I don't know but am pretty sure Aftab does.