Successful Relationships!! Dominican Style!

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Nice to hear some good stories as so often we dwell on the negative ones (and I would say there are many more negative than positive examples).
Congrats to you all.
For me, 12 years happily divorced! As I have all the kids in my life, and wonderful they all are, I am blessed. Watching them grow up as I grow old is a true pleasure.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
I was successfully married to a dominicana for 6? years.
It was a beautiful life with my beautiful wife.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Coming up to ten years for me and my gorgeous Dominican wife - supermodel material if she was a little taller.

She has blessed me with two Anglo-Dominican twins, a boy and a girl now aged five. This is my second marriage. In my first marriage when we had a child, our relationship struggled. With my Dominican wife, when she gave me our twins our family became whole, with me at the center of it. Our children cemented the bond that my wife and I have. I couldn't be happier.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Coming up to ten years for me and my gorgeous Dominican wife - supermodel material if she was a little taller.

She has blessed me with two Anglo-Dominican twins, a boy and a girl now aged five. This is my second marriage. In my first marriage when we had a child, our relationship struggled. With my Dominican wife, when she gave me our twins our family became whole, with me at the center of it. Our children cemented the bond that my wife and I have. I couldn't be happier.

Awwwww.............................

;)