Sun, Sand and Sex

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
ok, i'd forgotten all about this but here is the last part part 6

all that hoopla promising child prostitution and he couldn't even interview one.

mob

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Here's looking at you, kid

Porfio_Rubirosa said:
Laszlo,

I realize this is a dead thread, but I just couldn't miss the opportunity:

"I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say, to learn that there is prostitution going on here!"
Exactly! That series is full of this sort of hypocrisy. Ask yourself this, would a real newspaper, the New York Times for example, have covered such a serious subject in this manner? As an investigative reporter, this guy is right up there with Geraldo.

Apr 26, 2002
Victor Laszlo said:
As an investigative reporter, this guy is right up there with Geraldo.
And probably no more latino than Geraldo (born Gerald Riviera) either. He thinks Dominican men have "four wives" for goodness sake. And he needs bodyguards to go into a Sosua barrio???

Essentially, the whole series of articles revolves around various hustlers telling him what they know he wants to hear. He'll have to do better than that if he wants to work for a real ruckmaking outfit like Dateline NBC some day.

Last edited:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Porfio_Rubirosa said:
And probably no more latino than Geraldo (born Jerry Rivers) either. He thinks Dominican men have "four wives" for goodness sake.

Essentially, the whole series of articles revolves around various hustlers telling him what they know he wants to hear. He'll have to do better than that if he wants to work for a real ruckmaking outfit like Dateline NBC some day.

CBS NEWS is looking for a few more BSers. Perhaps he can apply there?

Stephan

Jun 20, 2004
Sex Tourist Picking Order ???

According to the article and Mr. Lindens statement there seems to be a certain "sex tourist picking order":

1. The canadian sex tourist
2. The fat, ugly German with 2 underaged girls on organised sex vacation
Good to have somebody to pick on :mad:

Would be interesting, whether he shares his insights about the organized tours with the authorities.