Temporary to Permenant residency????

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
would be nice news, nobody will complain about tax free documents.
i assume the new picture get's taken when the expired stuff been too old, usually they use for such documents the fotos which they have in the system.
keep us posted how your renewal went,
that's a theme which interests a lot of people on the bord and we always need such updated.
good luck
Mike

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
Okidokies Mike, I will do so...and yes its very important for lots of people to know first hand with correct information...have a nice weekend dear...ciao 4 now
Coralia"BB":bunny:

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
Temp or perm cedula.Unbelieveble ..its FREE

Hey Mike,

I went early this morning to the city hall here in Sosua..and oh my GOD..it is unbelieveble....YES..it is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They put your number in the computer...and voila all info roles out..then they take a picture of You right there at the spot...then take a little blood from Your finger...and after 10minutes You walk out with Your renewed cedula...BINGO!

I made a little joke to them..and said ..before i leave..I really do not need to pay anything? and they where laughing cause then i said oh..a miracle happened in the DR...hahahhahahahha....:bunny:

Coralia;)

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
yuppers Mike

Yuppers Mike, i hope so too, by the way i have a person who goes to SDomingo on Monday to the immigration, and he will ask about the procedures in regard, what's going to be from temperorary to permant cedula, and or what to do, cause he said to get a permanent one you still need to go to SDomingo and have medical test...but i will know this Monday ok!
I keep yeh posted..
ciao 4 now
Coralia;)