Thank you to all the lovely DR1 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
No Reasonal Doubts

This is all good advice to the intelligent gringa.
Most, however, will swallow even the most obvious sankies lies and defend them
against all reason.
Those can only learn the hard way.

And that's good.

Janin

laspinas76

Jun 13, 2006
When I confronted the guy about the other women, he told me that it is not important and that he only went out because the woman was older and that she just wanted to have a good time. Dancing is their best qualities. Smooth talking comes next and then as time goes by they become liars...what makes it worst is that resort workers/sankies will never admit the TRUTH until you grind them.

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
When he tells you, "You're different." YOU'RE NOT
When he tells you, "You're special." YOU'RE NOT

It's called and ALL INCLUSIVE playcation: just bump, grind and BAIL.....

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Finally. I wish more girls would be open and honest on here. They usually don't have the nerve to return once they know the truth about their BF. Thank you OP. You have shown strength and character by reporting what happened. Hope others will learn from what happened to you.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Finally. I wish more girls would be open and honest on here. They usually don't have the nerve to return once they know the truth about their BF. Thank you OP. You have shown strength and character by reporting what happened. Hope others will learn from what happened to you.

They won't. You already know the story : Mine is different, he did not ask me for money etc etc.....

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Maybe next time I write a thread in this forum, if I find an educated person who does not work in the resort, I hope you write something nicer about me.

:)

Is there any reason in particular you seem fixated on finding love in DR? Wouldn't it be easier to do that in your home country with someone who shares the language and has similar values?

Or are your, ah, "relationship requirements" a bit more carnal in nature?:bunny::bunny::bunny:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok enough. She came HERE so others could HEAR her story.

Life lessons are good when we can learn from them, don't end up too badly burnt and we can move on.

We wish you well in the furure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.