The beauty of a Dominican woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Ken only thinks British Women are ugly,because he hasen't been to New Zealand!!!!

You want "UGLY",try New Zealand!!! They are "Pure Bred" English even today! They never let everyone from anywhere in the world come in,like Australia did! And they never "Mixed" with the "Polinesians" either.Just pure 16th and 17th. century English blood flowing in those "Kiwi" veins!
Only two places on Earth that I have visited,and not gotten laid;The US Virgin Islands,and New Zealand!I have 2 rules,I never have sex with women bigger that me,"Virgin Islands"(I know why they are called THAT!)and I never have sex with women "Uglier" than me,New Zealand!!!

Any country where you have "mixes" of African,Asian,and/or Caucasian you have more "interesting",Exotic,or just plain "Hybred Vigor"!

Call it "Ying/Yang",or just say:"Opposites Attract",I have been fascinated by "Foreign" women,especially "Women Of Color"since I saw Mioshi Umeki,the wife of Garson Kanon,on the "Jack Parr Show" when I was about 11 years old!!!

My "Vote" goes to "Dominican Women",as "Best In The World",for several reasons! Not the least of which might just be because I live HERE!

CCC

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome back, Criss. You've been missed. You are more worldly in your outlook and experience than the rest of us so can give us a new perspective. Your latest post is a good example. It is true I was handicapped because I have never been to New Zealand. Next time I see John, owner of La Roca, I'll have to ask him about the women in his country. Probably that is why he is here.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Hey CC....Glad you came back!

CC I Thought a hooker had gotten hold of you or something :) Glad you are OK..

Hey women of color are the most beautiful by far..Naturally tan and do not age as quickly. I am white..But think Hispanic, Greek and Mid eastern mixed with white are the prettiest I have ever seen. The mixed are the best looking women and men. I have several 1/2 Persian, Greek, Dominican friends and a daughter mixed Persian...STUNNING to anyone who sees them. Dominican women have many beautiful examples and overall are very beautiful. I have seen some rather ugly ones too..but that is true with all nationalities.. Icelandic women are pretty, slim and pale.. but so white they "Glow"....Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..never a more true statement made!

Pretty is as Pretty does.. my dad always said..:) Pam

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Dominican women are beautiful, with the figures to match but I can't count out Colombian women as well. They are equal in my opinion. But it is much cheaper to go to the DR and less of a flight for me. Both love sex and know how to please a man.
dale7(Howard)

Dec 9, 2002
Ken said:
Yes, you can sleep soundly. Your picture is in the media gallery and is holding its own against stiff competition.

I notice you didn't include the royal family on your list of very attractive brits
;)

But there are exceptions there, too, thanks to Diane and her genes.
No Ken, the Royals were left out on purpose - most of them cannot even be described as good looking, let alone beautiful. Diana, on the other hand, was beautiful, in every sense of the word. And her genes have certainly been passed down, but as the thread was about women, I didn't mention this. William is va ery handsome young man - I could even go for him myself if I was 20 years younger!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]Chirimoya[/B] said:
PS After nearly three months in Europe, when I visit a supermarket (or any crowded public place) I can't help being bowled over - literally - by the contrast in personal hygiene between Europeans and Dominicans (and other Latinos). I can't wait to get back!
[brief hijack] I am nose-myopic, or whatever it is called by doctors. I can?t smell much, which has proved dangerous as I haven?t been able to detect gas leaks or spoiled foods. When it comes to B.O. the perp has to be either very close to me or, gasp, be me for me to notice.

I was in El Conde today. I happened to enter a gift shop and was checking the goods when a foreign couple came in, I didn?t notice them. Suddenly a smell much like what I suppose Pepe Le Pew smells like reached my nose. I knew it had to be particularly strong (or close) for me to smell it. I thought ?oh s***! I stink!" I was about to waltz out in shame and go home to scrub myself with a steel sponge when I notice the couple and that the farther away I walked the less I noticed the stench. I still had to leave the store to take on some fresh air, on the way out they passed me again and this time I knew it was one of them (or both).

Stereotypes aside (99.99% of foreigners I know don?t stink), what?s up with this people? Can it be blamed on the heat? Can?t they notice their own smell?

[/hijack]

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I am a director in the local Multi-cultural society here(vancouver island) and know many Europeans, orientals,and latinos. I agree with you one the smell with eastern Europeans, but I know many Germans, italians...etc that don't have the BO problems. Albanians...peeeu! My wife, who is like pib, has an ultra-sensitive nose, often comments to me about someone's body-odour(her son has to be the stinkiest Dominican in the world), and many of these people that she finds stinky are fellow Dominicans.
My wife thinks that the girls here in Canada (at least this part) are quite beautiful but thinks that Dominican women do a better job of presentation.
There are many beautiful women in every country. To say that there are more beautiful women in one country over another is preeety hard to prove. I never saw any ugly girls in California, but I'm quite sure there are many. As a man, you like what you like. My brothers and I for example are not attracted to the same type of woman at all, except we all like Ashley Judds looks.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Your posts were too much!!!

Ken! FOFLOL - Boy you sure know how to diplomatically backpedal! ;)

God save the homely Queen!

minerran

Oct 16, 2003
Wow, what a thread,

Hello everyone. I am just dropping by. Originally came to
DR1 to talk about Dominican "pelota" but they only discuss
Marlins, Yankees, Red Rox and your discussion caught my eye.

This thread is truely bizarre. People insulting each other,
people using handles that suggest they are Dominican but
then say that they are not (e.g. Dominican Babe, who says
that she's really British ??? I don't get it my dear). People
writing in perfect English without writing a single Spanish word.
Who is really who they say they are here?

Quien puede leer en Espanol aqui, eh?

It's amazing how some of you have such "black and white"
views of the people of different counties - either they are
the ALL beautiful or ALL ugly, homely...whatever.

I am a "gringo" from Ft. Lauderdale Florida and having had
the pleasure of meeting Brits, Canadians, Dominicans,
Colombians, etc, that live here as well as visiting the DR,
I can say that there are no absolutes. There are attractive
people everywhere and its really what you are used to.
Someone from DR travelling to the U.K. would of coarse,
find them different. Its like Bob Saunders said above.

Anyway, for those of you who are really Dominicans (meaning
born in DR or both parents are Dominican), I want to say that
I love your country and have repect for it. I do agree that -
muchas de las Dominicanas son bien bonitas. Claro que si!

I suggest thinking before writing, lest you hurt someone's
feelings for no reason - Dominican babe, you forgot to
mention Kelly LeBrock! I'm sure more like her could be seen
in the Pubs of London.

chao amigos,

Randy

Last edited:

minerran

Oct 16, 2003
dale7 said:
Dominican women ... Colombian women ... Both love sex and know how to please a man.
dale7(Howard)

Really Dale?

Have you been with hundreds of each or is this a
stereotype kicking in. My ex-wife is pure Colombian. When
she dressed up for a party, she made people think she was
hot, hot, hot. But as for intimacy with her husband, she was
not, not, not. She was very inhibited and afraid of just about everything outside of very simple sex. She was only good
after drinking. But with kids around, thats usually out.
You can't judge how people are behind closed doors based on
how they act in public - especially if you are not Hispanic but
are trying to "read into" what Hispanics are thinking/feeling
based on "body language" or behavior. It just does not work
due to the different cultural norms.

Randy

Last edited:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
minerran said:
Wow, what a thread,
This thread is truely bizarre. People insulting each other,
people using handles that suggest they are Dominican but
then say that they are not (e.g. Dominican Babe, who says
that she's really British ??? I don't get it my dear). People
writing in perfect English without ever using a Spanish word.

It's amazing how some of you have such "black and white"
views of the people of different counties - either they are
the ALL beautiful or ALL ugly, homely...whatever.

I suggest thinking before writing, lest you hurt someone's
feelings for no reason.

chao amigos,

Randy

Hey THANK YOU for your post ...I thought I was the only one who thought like that! :) PAM

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
The beauty of a Dominican Woman is that they dont feel that sex is something that they give a man as a reward when he has been good to her...like giving a puppy a biscut and a pat on the head. Or conversely, something to hold back to get their man to behave how they want. This is the American womans concept of sex. Dominican woman dont manipulate the concept of "sex" in this way. They just enjoy the company of a man, same as a man enjoys the company of a woman.This is nature and the way things were meant to be.
Larry

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Old thread. Old news. Maybe Robert will write us a new report since he is back.

Mucho gente puede leer en Espanol but this is an English written site about the Dominican Republic. And we also free to use whatever dumb ass name we choose.

BTW welcome to DR1 if you weren't welcomed before
Let's move on. This is done

Status
Not open for further replies.