The Canadian Twins in Cabarete

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I want one of those scales. Have been looking all over for a decent one.

Anybody knows the name of the arresting officer?

BelgianK

That would be one way to get the police interested in you ... ask to buy a confiscated scales used in the drug trade. LOL Even if you were completely innocent, you'd put yourself on their "radar".

Dec 26, 2011
That would be one way to get the police interested in you ... ask to buy a confiscated scales used in the drug trade. LOL Even if you were completely innocent, you'd put yourself on their "radar".

Radar? The famous Dominican entrepreneurial spirit would leap out and you'd have yourself a shiny new socio.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"DumA$$", your last post, the "Stop Recommending",Bull$HIT One, seems to indicate that some DR1 posters have it in for "Dominicanos" because of their skin color.
"What's Up With That?"
The "Problemas" that we have with Duminicans, like you for instance, has nothing to do with "Race", and EVERYTHING to do with your actions!!!!!!!!!!
We can not change our "RACE", but we can change our "ACTIONS"!!!!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, there is still "HOPE", that Dominicans will "Change"!!!!!
Hey!
Didn't some US "Politico" already say something about "Hope and Change"???????
To bad that his "Hope" is now gone. and his "Change" never happened!
Must be George Bush's fault!!
I can criticize "Americanos" now, I'm in Boston!
These "Bastards" try to keep everything "Just Perfect" here!
"Screw Them All" with their clean streets, garbage pick-up, (Think how much money they could save, if they just threw their garbage in the streets????)
Now my sister gets a "Robo-Call" from the city where she lives telling her where the "Shelters" are located,where to park vehicles that might be impacted by the storm surge, and what preparations to undertake to minimize storm related problems.
I was in Santo Domingo during "Sandy's" passing.
The DR government didn't waste time,energy, or "Pesos" on ANY of that unneeded "Bull$hit"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These "Stupid Gringos" should just follow the Dominican government's"Planing" about "Storms" and National Disasters!
"Do Nothing", and save time, energy, and above all "PESOS"!
"Gringos" need to just, "Toughen The Phuck UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
"American" for, CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Come on CC they planned, they talked, they planned and they talked, they even talked numerous times in the media. Ok ok nothing came of it, but they talked..lol