The MaxxJaxx "Putz of the Month" VOTE HERE

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Liar,Liar,pants on fire"

Excuses,excuses,do I need to post what everyone says about excuses? I see a trend here indicating a lack of integrity in your posts,and,your responses. Show us the respect of not lying to us.Criss Colon

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
I am what you think I am

I post from an internet cafe and I usually check back once or twice a day.

I still don't get what Criss's point is or was but I humbly offer my confession to the great Criss Colon.

MaxxJaxx Confession:
I am a liar. I make silly spelling mistakes which I am not permitted to correct because that would be unethical, so I guess I must be unethical. I drink Soberana and Hate Presidente. I am Canadian Putz who can't stop saying "Eh".

Now if I could just find that Altar....bah bah bah....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Make that a "Cheap" Canadian "Putz",nobody drinks "Soberano" cause it tastes better! I accept your confession. You may now "Kiss My Wring"! Get it?, "Wring",like you spell! Criss(IT,s Hard To Be "Mr. Perfect",but I do it!)Colon

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Criss Colon said:
nobody drinks "Soberano" cause it tastes better!

Nobody drinks Soberano because there is no such beer in the DR. But I do drink Soberana because only wannabe sheep drink Presidente..

One more vote for the PUTZ that can't spellllllllllll......

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Spelling Bee,Spell : "ALTAR"? HaHaHa

I made a mistake in "Gender" not spelling.I do spell like a "slow" Canadian however!Have someone who speakes spanish tell you what "Soberano/a" means. If you want a good laff,go to your post about the "Altar" of the Motherland.You spell "Altar" incorrectly 4 of 6 times,and I,m giving you credit for "Altar" in spanish even though you copied it! I would not have noticed if not for the ever present "Legal Beagle Eye" of Kenosha Chris.Thank him for pointing out "our" ignorance. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!" Then sacrifice him on the altAr of ignorance. Hey!,What is the Differance between a Canadian and a Canoe?...........sooner or later a canoe TIPS!!!! Thanks Jefe,I plagiarized and took poetic license!Sorry Criss Colon

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Criss Colon The American/DR Puritan

A teacher of American history asked the class in a test: "What was the reason for the Puritans coming to this country?"

The best reply came from a student the teacher had always considered the dullest pupil (someone like Criss) . "They came to worship in their own way and to make everyone else do the same."

Pure Americana.....
------------------------------------

Whats the difference between a Dominican and a bowl of Yogurt..
Theres more culture in a bowl of yogurt.

Just having some fun.......

Last edited: