The Most Beautiful Places In The Dominican Republic

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
talented Dominican photographers

Some stunning photography - thanks for showcasing all those photos! They are put together beautifully.
I had no idea there were so many talented Dominican photographers out there.
Dario Lama
Ivan A Mendez
Ruddy Florentino
Carlos de Soto
Hispanioland/Miguel A Landestoy (wildlife)
too many to list!

Yumnuk

Jun 27, 2009
Some stunning photography - thanks for showcasing all those photos! They are put together beautifully.
I had no idea there were so many talented Dominican photographers out there.
Dario Lama
Ivan A Mendez
Ruddy Florentino
Carlos de Soto
Hispanioland/Miguel A Landestoy (wildlife)
too many to list!

Thank you so very much for recognizing the great work of Dominican photographers because the gallerys would not have been possible without the help, support of the Dominican photographers.

ray718

May 28, 2010
It is with great enjoyment that i view these pictures. They represent the beauty the dominican republic offers the world. Sadly, most tourist to the dominican are confined to thier a/i, and absentmindedly miss seeing the full scope of the island. Thank you to all the photographers for their contributions-great shots.

Reactions: woofsback

Yumnuk

Jun 27, 2009
It is with great enjoyment that i view these pictures. They represent the beauty the dominican republic offers the world. Sadly, most tourist to the dominican are confined to thier a/i, and absentmindedly miss seeing the full scope of the island. Thank you to all the photographers for their contributions-great shots.

Thank you so much ray718, for your thoughtful kind words.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Yumnuk-those are some of the best photos of Carnival in La Vega I've seen.

Absolutely beautiful.

And your San Juan de la Maguana are excellent, also.

Yumnuk

Jun 27, 2009
Yumnuk-those are some of the best photos of Carnival in La Vega I've seen.

Absolutely beautiful.

And your San Juan de la Maguana are excellent, also.

Thank you, Berzin! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

By the way, if you're into good times and the outdoors, this is one festival you won't want to miss.... La Vega Carnival festival is the island's biggest and best.

San Juan de la Maguana offers some of the best views in the Dominican republic. The scenery offers Green valleys, high mountain peaks, forests, rivers.