The New Miss DR

DRsScarface

Feb 26, 2004
da link

andy a......the link for finalistas is when you click the link below the picture of the winner that says miss rep?blica dominicana 2004....when you click that link a window will pop up....there you can choose finalistas or galer?a de fotos. click on finalistas and you'll get the pictures.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Always the dam racial issue. Admit it Larissa Fiallo is a knockout! and she outgunned most of the other girls (not all), and YES she represents beatiful Dominicanas...Remember when Ruth Occumarez won a few years back?. No cheating there. She was DARK SKINNED, and YES she is a knockout!, not just because for having a curvy body, beautiful smile and a great bottom. Also Selinee Mendes is a darked skinned knockout former miss DR...Try to beat that bombshell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DRsScarface

Feb 26, 2004
no issue here

Oche........i don't have a racial issue. I think Larissa Fiallo is beautiful anjd i donjt have a problem with her being light-skinned because i'm a light-skinned dominican myself. i was just responding to criss' post about race and Larissa not representing the whole cdountry. I was saying that if they wanjted someone to represent the larger part of the country i would've chosen Claudia.

They could choose whoever they want as long as she is beautiful and carries herdelf very well.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Scarface, i know what you mean, and i was not only responding to your comments but also the others too. I bet that these guys actually believe that in case that if the judges "criteria" for selecting finalists, was to choose the ones that represent the majority of dominican women, they would select a "beautiful, big ***, curvy morena" without evaluating wit and charm, class, etc. Amelia Vega wouldn't mean nothing if she couldn't have an intelligent conversation or wouldn't have any grace, charm and class. This also goes to Ruth Occumarez, Selinee Mendez, etc and all other formers missDRs.

Tired boy quote:

"I don't suppose you would ever run into this girl in Crazy Moon disco (playa dorada)"

Perhaps not now, but others as "hot" you will find there, they just probably will not meet her level or standard. :bandit:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Oche said:
Scarface, i know what you mean, and i was not only responding to your comments but also the others too. I bet that these guys actually believe that in case that if the judges "criteria" for selecting finalists, was to choose the ones that represent the majority of dominican women, they would select a "beautiful, big ***, curvy morena" without evaluating wit and charm, class, etc. Amelia Vega wouldn't mean nothing if she couldn't have an intelligent conversation or wouldn't have any grace, charm and class. This also goes to Ruth Occumarez, Selinee Mendez, etc and all other formers missDRs.

Tired boy quote:

"I don't suppose you would ever run into this girl in Crazy Moon disco (playa dorada)"

Perhaps not now, but others as "hot" you will find there, they just probably will not meet her level or standard. :bandit:

Very well said my friend.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Amelia Vega is very beautiful,..................but.....

She is hardly an educated woman.(Attended Dominican High School)Have you ever heard her being interviewed "for real"(Not that Miss Universe canned interview stuff!) She is really quite dull.Great Legs and "Dull" the perfect combination!! Cris Colon

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
Cc,

I have yet to see a pose of her that has a good shot of her legs. Can you please give us a link.

By contrast, the previous Miss Universe (South Africa) had a great pose at the Miss Universe web site last year.

There seems to be a pattern in her avoiding good poses. Must be a reason.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Criss Colon said:
She is hardly an educated woman.(Attended Dominican High School)Have you ever heard her being interviewed "for real"(Not that Miss Universe canned interview stuff!) She is really quite dull.Great Legs and "Dull" the perfect combination!! Cris Colon
Amelia vega is getting fat, her thighs are bigger and the flesh in her arms is droopy. People say she used to be a fat girl, I think it won't be long before she will lose it all.
By the way criss, don't think the new contestants were rocket scientists, they are all the same, young and still in college. There are a few that can't even write without making 100 spelling / grammatical errors.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Oche, after only 37 posts, it is time you learn to cover your words with %^$(*&^& not just one $ to hide your crude language, we may be old dogs but have much better and discreet tastes. Too &*%^%$% ad Robert or the moderator doesnt delete the your trash post.

and good ole AZB, you want for too much, take what you can get and quit going without and dreaming about what you say you hook up with, one young one would be enough to kill you. Well then you would at least leave this world with a smile on your face.

I agree that many Dominican ladies are beautiful, the dark skinned, light skinned and even the white ones, you just wish you could have your choice.

Maybe we all should spend more time in the arcade trying to dethrone tired_boy, rather than fantasizing.
Do people work in the UK?? :ermm:

wventura

Oct 21, 2003
Oche said:
Always the dam racial issue. Admit it you fu$king dogs Larissa Fiallo is a knockout! and she outgunned most of the other girls (not all), and YES she represents beatiful Dominicanas...Remember when Ruth Occumarez won a few years back?. No cheating there. She was DARK SKINNED, and YES she is a knockout!, not just because for having a curvy body, beautiful smile and a great a$$. Also Selinee Mendes is a darked skinned knockout former miss DR...Try to beat that bombshell.

Dont act like theres no racial issue.

Ruth Ocumarez was the FIRST AND ONLY dark skin girl to ever win the pagent, in a country where darker skinned people are the vast majority.

Every other winner, was nearly white. Look up all the winners since the beggining, its one white girl after another, and only the lightest morenas.

Thats totally free of racial bias??? HELL NO.

Last edited:

rosario

Mar 22, 2004
Larissa is pretty; However, I was going for Partricia Soriano from La Romana
maybe next year!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
One more race related post in this thread and the person responsible will be *** Sin Binned *** For how long? Until you see me in a swimsuit trying to impress the judges!

Moving on...

They are all attractive, what works for one of us, doesn't for another.
That's the beautiful thing, Dominican woman come in all shapes, sizes and personalities.

By the way, have some of you looked in the mirror lately?

Red_Girl

Mar 5, 2004
Hlywud said:
Maybe we all should spend more time in the arcade trying to dethrone tired_boy, rather than fantasizing.
Do people work in the UK?? :ermm:

I'm working on it, Hlywud. Working on it...

Robert said:
By the way, have some of you looked in the mirror lately?

Well said, Robert - they're all beautiful. The winner (Larissa??) has beautiful eyes. I didn't get to see the show, but I'm sorry I missed it.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Larissa as well as other candidates from Santiago and Cibao outgunned all other candidates in almost every aspect...Though i was hoping for Joselyn Taveras from Santiago to win! :(

Farmer

Antiguo
Dec 2, 2003
Where from?

While reading the message board from misajoma.com, I realized the folks from San Jose de las Matas have never seen Marjorie Padron, nor do they know the family. Do these ladies just pick a town out of their secret space or what? Who can tell if the cibaenas really are cibaenas.

Farmer

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Farmer said:
While reading the message board from misajoma.com, I realized the folks from San Jose de las Matas have never seen Marjorie Padron, nor do they know the family. Do these ladies just pick a town out of their secret space or what? Who can tell if the cibaenas really are cibaenas.

Farmer

Alot of the girls who represent other towns are actually living in santiago. They have been living here since very young age. Maybe they were born in different towns or maybe their parents are from those towns but I see many of the girls have been living in santiago since who knows when.
AZB

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Larissa who?

First off, I am glad I don't have to see Amelia Vega again as Miss Universe. This chick makes me sick with her verbosity. She makes a speech out of a simple question. She just doesn't know how to stop. Every 100 words she has to mention her "abuelita". How sickening!!! By the way, after countless surgeries, like her upper fat lip, her gums, and boobs, who wouldn't look this good? She also wore hair extensions when she performed with voice enhancing techniques at the pageant. She will probably end up in bed with Emilio Estefan. She has done everything to get to him, even using her uncle, the decrepit Juan Luis Guerra. She is desperate for a CD production.

As for the new one, Larissa, she needs a nose job and she is going to get one in Venezuela, the same place where Amelia got her lip job. She is not happy with the way her recent nose job came out. I agree with her. She also has an upper lip problem. Ruth Ocumarez had the lower fat lip problem against a thin upper lip. She left it alone. I recommend her for Botox too. The problem with Larissa is that she picked an ugly parent...her father. Thank god for her mother, who looked even better than her daughter when she won the pageant in the 50's. Otherwise Larissa would have been an ugly duckling. The second runner up from San Cristobal would have been the right choice. If Larissa makes it to the top 15 I will kiss dirt on a pig farm. She has a perfect body though and she can wear an evening dress alright.
Santiago has about 50,000 chicks that look better than her. I saw about 50 in Boca Chica this weekend that would make Larissa cry. Problem is these street chicks don't have Larissa's elegance. They need John Casablancas training badly. All the contestants used Amelia's moves and they looked ridiculous, especially the teeth clapper.CHOP!!CHOP!!!
TW