Ticket to Europe

anitaemma

Aug 25, 2006
I need some advice about changing name on the ticket at the airport. For urgent family reasons I should go asap and I only have my ticket to Francfort at 11. May by CONDOR , return 12. June.
Anyone knows is it possible to change and if it is , could anyone want to change with me or by my ticket.

Anitaemma

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
I need some advice about changing name on the ticket at the airport. For urgent family reasons I should go asap and I only have my ticket to Francfort at 11. May by CONDOR , return 12. June.
Anyone knows is it possible to change and if it is , could anyone want to change with me or by my ticket.

Anitaemma

It depends on the ticket you purchased. Some may be transferrable on Condor, others you may need to get a refund, pay a penalty, and buy a new ticket.

You need to look on the ticket on what type of ticket you purchased. Have a look at this website, under section 5.4:

5.4 Replacement persons

No name change or nomination of a replacement person is allowed for Special Rate bookings.

In the case of Flex Relax or Base Rate bookings, the nomination of a replacement person within the tariff booked is allowed for the entire carriage service up to 24 hours prior to the departure of the outward flight.

Condor - Help & Contact | Terms and Conditions

Como_un_cameron

Jan 8, 2011

Anitaemma

Your quickest way out is probably Air Berlin.
I think there's a flight leaving tonight at Punta Cana Airport.
Don't know where you are, but you might find a seat tonight

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
best call Condor office at the airport Sra. Walda 809-586-0253, usually they start to work after 11 am or sometimes after 1 pm, when they have a late flight that day.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Depends on the ticket and so echo to call the agent or airline. Usually you would have to soak up a charge of the difference for the ticket price plus admin charges. Usually quite high if you flew in on an economy flight because they can charge you what they like as you have no options, take it or buy a new ticket.