Times Square Tragedy

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Maybe it is time to limit the coverage of these heinous events to a one time report when it happens and one report when the perpetrator completes their trip through the justice system. All of the resulting media coverage has to be a contributing factor in at least some of these cases.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Maybe it is time to limit the coverage of these heinous events to a one time report when it happens and one report when the perpetrator completes their trip through the justice system. All of the resulting media coverage has to be a contributing factor in at least some of these cases.

I agree. However, there is no way they'll give up ratings. 

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

If freedom of speech is curtailed for that reason, then it can be curtailed for anything.

AZB don't worry, there will be more Muslim Terrorists soon.

affald

May 17, 2004
Was he a US citizen? If yes, can the Feds go over his immigration papers with a fine tooth comb and take away his citizenship if lies are found?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Was he a US citizen? If yes, can the Feds go over his immigration papers with a fine tooth comb and take away his citizenship if lies are found?

He was born in NY to a Dominican mother, they can't touch him as far as citizenship  

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Does it matter he's going to be in prison the rest of his life. I guess a US prison is better than Dominican.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I wonder if its true and he really did smoke PCP laced Weed..
I recall a case down here in NJ, not sure if it was Camden >? But this mother literally decapitated her baby, and had the head in her Lap, or in the freezer ? .. Called the Police on herself , and calmly waited on the front stoop for them to arrive ..
that PCP is no joke, not making any excuses to this guy... just saying.

And just like less than a week ago.. Almost same thing in Oregon... a Guy decapitates his own mother, and walks into a MALL with the head ,, completely out of it ..
ALSO supposedly had smoked some Laced Weed ..

I cant believe no one has tried to connect the Dots in these cases yet .. It cant be just coincidence ..the info is out there ..
Not sure if it was just very potent PCP, or some other chemicals mixed in, but there are obviously some very dangerous drugs out on the street.. and for someone who is already not stable , it would not take much to put them over the edge .
remember the Bath Salts Videos.. those people were Literally ZOMBIES, rolling around naked in the middle of the street , like their Skin was on fire and they were possessed ..
And in Florida , we had that case of a guy eating human flesh off the homeless guy ?