To the owner of Baileys restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

hughatthepub

Mar 13, 2007
Is the owner of Baileys in Sosua active on this forum? I would to message them privately concerning a meal we bought there last night and would prefer not to do so in an open forum.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Why all disputes and complaints have to be managed using dr1 or any other Internet forum? Why don't you give the restaurant a call instead of insinuating on a public forum something was wrong?

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Why all disputes and complaints have to be managed using dr1 or any other Internet forum? Why don't you give the restaurant a call instead of insinuating on a public forum something was wrong?

Personally, I like to hear about any legitimate complaints or gripes about local businesses, though I do keep in mind there are two sides to every story, especially when management isn't present, in a forum, to rebut a claim.

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
Personally, I like to hear about any legitimate complaints or gripes about local businesses, though I do keep in mind there are two sides to every story, especially when management isn't present, in a forum, to rebut a claim.
I agree! There is no better business bureau. There is no police report to read in the paper. How, other than DR1, are we to get information to help us make informed decisions?

And I know DR1 is monitored and censored, so I am still getting a whitewashed version of reality. But at least it's something. Many people keep information off DR1 about crime in their area, just to protect their pocketbook or rice bowl as it is. That is morally reprehensible. So someone airing their views that something is less than perfect about a business is pretty minor.....let that at least be a useful function of this forum!

Enough with the mushroom treatment!!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

I think the requirement that the poster clearly identify himself/herself increases the reliability.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I agree! There is no better business bureau. There is no police report to read in the paper. How, other than DR1, are we to get information to help us make informed decisions?

And I know DR1 is monitored and censored, so I am still getting a whitewashed version of reality. But at least it's something. Many people keep information off DR1 about crime in their area, just to protect their pocketbook or rice bowl as it is. That is morally reprehensible. So someone airing their views that something is less than perfect about a business is pretty minor.....let that at least be a useful function of this forum!

So...how's the OP going to help you make a decision on having a take out dinner at the mentioned restaurant?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Are you happy to pay our legal bills?

As I have said MANY times!

I have no problem someone posting about bad service or issue with a business, but you will need to post your full contact details (Name, number and email).

If you're not willing to adhere to this very simple rule, I guess you better take your gripe to another forum.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.