Traffic Stop Police Kills Architect

FGUnsworth1

Oct 18, 2003
35 year old architect, five months pregnant and returning from her fathers birthday party, shot in the head by off-duty police officer in Boca Chica.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
Just saw a video on IG. Looked more like they where following her several motos. If the video was of her car. Weird

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
The whole thing is so wrong and kind of representative of the woes of the DR.

She, allegedly, hits a motorbike.

She decides not to stop, and no blame from me, you never know what can happen here, think plot to rob your car and/or mob lynching.

He goes mental because she doesn't stop. A motorbike, to him, is probably worth a nice SUV to her ( or you or me ), so I can also understand his stance .

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Just saw a video on IG. Looked more like they where following her several motos. If the video was of her car. Weird
I didn't see that video, but I can just see a bunch of motorbikes going after a "nice" SUV after a hit and run ( if that is even the case, I have no idea ). Yet another syndrome of the " haves " vs the " haves not ".

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
I didn't see that video, but I can just see a bunch of motorbikes going after a "nice" SUV after a hit and run ( if that is even the case, I have no idea ). Yet another syndrome of the " haves " vs the " haves not ".
Your theory makes a lot of sense.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Your theory makes a lot of sense.
It does to me too. Super common here to be involved in an accident and leave the scene to avoid an unruly crowd. She probably had no idea of how badly people were injured (or not) and felt it would be prudent to find a more secure place to stop.
The cop was chasing a SUV with blacked-out windows with no idea who was inside then rode beside it while tapping the window with his gun and accidentally squeezed off a round.
Totally plausable.

Reactions: AlterEgo

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
It does to me too. Super common here to be involved in an accident and leave the scene to avoid an unruly crowd. She probably had no idea of how badly people were injured (or not) and felt it would be prudent to find a more secure place to stop.
The cop was chasing a SUV with blacked-out windows with no idea who was inside then rode beside it while tapping the window with his gun and accidentally squeezed off a round.
Totally plausable.
Plausible yes, but not for someone familiar with weapons. Was the safety off, was it a double action revolver ? If he was tapping he would have used the weapon sideways not with the barrel pointing to the glass, there many unanswered questions. Hopefully there is an honest witness
Judging from what appeared to have occurred the corporal was angry abut his moto being dumped ( and if he was not at fault he should have been) but he decided to exact his personal revenge, which he did, by executing the pregnant woman.
Court case to follow ?

Nobody

18+++
Apr 10, 2020
He was "Off-Duty", did he pull the gun right away?

Out of uniform she would not have known he was a cop and be afraid.

Her daughter who was in the passenger set will have more information.

He was more interested in going after her then tending to his wife and kids

Reactions: chico bill

Nobody

18+++
Apr 10, 2020
For those that missed the other report on Dominican Today:

"Rosado was traveling in a white Mercedes Benz SUV, and according to several videos posted on social networks, she was killed inside the car as her 15-year-old daughter sat in the passenger seat"

Big

Apr 24, 2019
The right thing to do is stop when you hit someone or something in the perfect world. Just another reason I hate to drive around S.D

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Ask AMET or Policia Nacional and most will tell you not to stop but to drive to the closest police station for your safety. It's a tough call on what to do in this case. Sad that she died and her daughter had to see it.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
Ask AMET or Policia Nacional and most will tell you not to stop but to drive to the closest police station for your safety. It's a tough call on what to do in this case. Sad that she died and her daughter had to see it.
Some say that might be what she was trying. Sadly she shouldn’t be out driving after dark with her kids. It’s to dangerous.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Some say that might be what she was trying. Sadly she shouldn’t be out driving after dark with her kids. It’s to dangerous.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post about this Story ..
This is the hottest story in the DR . was all week end long .

I agree ..she was trying to NOT engage with the guy .. who claimed she did damage , and I think he wanted a crazy amount of money from her on the spot
Probably thinking she by her looks had that kind of money ..

but so wait . question
the POLICE , Off duty or not , are PART of that Danger people like her have to worry about now ?

Sounds like the DR has much bigger problems than they think.

There have been like 3 or 4 cases like this over the last year or so , as I recall ..

Reactions: chicagoan14

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post about this Story ..
This is the hottest story in the DR . was all week end long .

I agree ..she was trying to NOT engage with the guy .. who claimed she did damage , and I think he wanted a crazy amount of money from her on the spot
Probably thinking she by her looks had that kind of money ..

but so wait . question
the POLICE , Off duty or not , are PART of that Danger people like her have to worry about now ?

Sounds like the DR has much bigger problems than they think.

There have been like 3 or 4 cases like this over the last year or so , as I recall ..
In the video circulating on IG there are several motos and what is said to be a police truck.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
In the video circulating on IG there are several motos and what is said to be a police truck.
I did not read ANYTHING about it .
Just going by what I heard from Dominicans living in the DR . Not sure how accurate DR news is .
but she damaged his Moto supposedly, and he wanted money , she refused, and refused to open her window , he road Raged on her , and shot through the window , and then a couple more times .. The guy is an animal and should be put down .
Does this match ? im curious .