Translation Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
hi again!

as per my previous thread...

http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/73575-shipping-canada-santo-domingo.html

i am shipping clothes, school supplies and toiletries to an orphange in santo domingo and received an email from the orphange co-orindator with a list of things that the kids really need. unforunately, my spanish isnt up to par yet (to put it mildly) and though i was able to translate some of her email, i want to make sure i get everything. i dont know anyone who can translate this so im hoping that a fellow DR1er will be nice enough to translate for me. here it goes:

COMO ME SOLICITASTE ANTERIORMENTE QUE COMPRA
NECESITAMOS TENIS DE NI?OS Y NI?AS DE LOS NUMEROS ENTRE 12 Y 14 DE NI?OS Y
DEL NUMERO 3 AL 6 DE LOS MEDIANOS.
TAMBIEN PUEDEN COMPRAR MEDIAS Y ROPA INTERIOR PARA NI?AS Y NI?OS ENTRE
LAS EDADES DE 04 A?OS HASTA 12 A?OS
POLOS ESCOLARES CON CUELLO Y T-SHIRT
JABONES DE BA?O EN PAST Y EN GEL
CEPILLAS DE DIENTES Y PARA EL PELO
PEINES GANCHITOS , CINTILLOS Y VENDAS PARA LAS NI?AS
SANDALITAS PARA EL DIARIO EN LA CASA Y ZAPATILLAS PARA LAS
EDAES QUE TE MENCIONE ANTERIORMENTE PARA HEMBRAS Y VARONES.

GRACIAS POR TODO SASCHA , DIOS TE RETORNARA TUS ATENCIONES EN BENDICIONES PARA TU

if anyone can help me out with this, i would really appreciate it!

thanks in advance,
sascha

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
This is more or less it:

As you have asked me what (you can) buy, we need boys' and girls' tennis shoes, size 12-14 for children and size 3-6 of the medium sized ones. You can also buy socks and underwear for boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 12. School polo shirts (with collar) and t shirts. Bath soap and shower gel. Toothbrushes and hairbrushes, combs and hairclips, headbands and hairgrips/ribbons/elastic grips for the girls, sandals for everyday use in the house and slippers/flipflops for the ages mentioned earlier for boys and girls.
Thanks for everything Sascha, God will reward your care with blessings for you.

Mar 2, 2008
Chirimoya beat me to it. My was rough anyway.

As you previously requested:
Children’s Tennis shoes (sneakers) small sizes between 12 and 14, and medium sizes between 3 and 6.

Children underclothes, polos, and t-shirts, socks for ages 4 years to 12 years.

Bath Soap, tooth paste, hair combs and brushes, bandages (and personal items for boys and girls)

Thank you for (everything) God bless you

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
HELP...again

hi everyone! need translation help...again :eek: (i am working on my spanish...honestly!)

i received an email from the orphange coordinator at villa bendicion and i want to make sure im clear on what the kids need so i know what to bring when i arrive in september (28 days and counting!!) ive already filled 2 suitcases and want to bring as much as i can even if it means paying the extra baggage fee. can someone please translate it for me?

here it is...

"Bendiicones tambien para mi fue muy agradable hablar contigo nuevamente
hable con la directora y esta de acuerdo que estes nuevamente con nosotros te esperamos, siempre que puedas las puetas de esta casa estan abiertas para ti.

gracias por pensar en nuestros ninos y por ser tan amable puedes traerle todo polos escolares con cuello blancos rosados y verde manzana size desde el numero 4 hasta el catorce, medias escolares blancas y todo lo que puedas colectar de material escolar.

gracias y que Dios te bendiga y premie tu buen corazon cuidate te quiero mucho."

thanks in advance!
sash

RGVgal

Bronze
May 26, 2008
They need white, pink and green apple collared polo shirts for school in size 4-14. White school socks and any school materials that you can collect.

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
Thanks RGVgal...you rock!! I got the jist of her email but I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything. I owe ya one :)

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
thanks for your kind words but trust me...those kids do WAY more for me than i can possibly ever do for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.