Transport in the DR

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Taxi. Boy, today's skylines sure are different than this classic!

The car is a Datsun year from 1974/1978 model 180-K I drove one of those, it used to be my Naighboor Miguel Angel 's car... I leased this car to drive as a carro publico on Ruta M Santiago back in the years during my teen years.

The second one is a Totota minivan "Model F" year from 1982/ 1988, I owned one of this... Used like a business vehicle in DR... Still on service selling bread to the colmados located on the South area of Santiago city.

Thanks for the remembrances...

JJ

Rafael Perez

Oct 21, 2007
The car is a Datsun year from 1974/1978 model 180-K I drove one of those, it used to be my Naighboor Miguel Angel 's car... I leased this car to drive as a carro publico on Ruta M Santiago back in the years during my teen years.

The second one is a Totota minivan "Model F" year from 1982/ 1988, I owned one of this... Used like a business vehicle in DR... Still on service selling bread to the colmados located on the South area of Santiago city.

Thanks for the remembrances...

JJ

Im glad that you like the pics, bachata. I love old datsun cars. Old cars like these had style and looked better that today's retro autos. The Brown Datsun Skyline, I caught it in the Pueblo de Salcedo. And I also saw it parked on a side on my way to villa tapia.