Transportation for a family of 4 (2 adults with 2 kids)

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
This is turning into a Marx Brothers skit.
Tell Bachata exactly when you need transportation, and he will get you an accurate price quote and safe driver.

I used his services many times as well as several referrals for VIP clients.
JJ is the only chofer I trust, even in North Carolina, to book my RD transfers.

Tambo'

Tambo I retracted my self about assuming responsibilities, while driving in the DR I had several clients that was supposed to land at STI and for one or another reason they never showed up...
That's the reason I suggest to my fellows driver not to arrange pick ups too far from home... I've seen driver coming from Samana, standing over night at STI awaiting for clients that never showed up.

That's why most transportation Co. request online payments in advance, I did my self, it was more convenient for my clients for my self.

Thanks for the appreciation!

JJ

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Thanks for the appreciation!

JJ

Remember we overbooked you and picked up more passengers?
We had just a few Santa Libre's, I'll never forget that ride through the mountains.

Thanks again!

tio tambo'

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Remember we overbooked you and picked up more passengers?
We had just a few Santa Libre's, I'll never forget that ride through the mountains.

Thanks again!

tio tambo'

I remember very well, that was you and Rellosk... He is still here reading the forums on DR1, from time to time he post.
I think he has now more family than I have in DR after so many trips...

We had a great time.

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
There is another man I won forget, Jackquantee, he was one of my best clients ever $$$$$$... Mixed Puerto R. & Native American) with too much money in his pockets, he bought a mansion in Isabel de Torrez PP, SUVs and bikes... just to come to have fun in DR.
I remember we went to SD for two days when he was finishing the process of his Recidencia... That's another trip I won't forget never.

JJ

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear "KYLE"?????????????????????????????
After going back and reading your posts, I have a question.
"WTF" are you posting about????????
Do you just "Google" every topic on DR1, and then post what you read there???????
What planet do you come from??????

ps, since the "OP" was asking last December, I think you are a few months late!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Dear "KYLE"?????????????????????????????
After going back and reading your posts, I have a question.
"WTF" are you posting about????????
Do you just "Google" every topic on DR1, and then post what you read there???????
What planet do you come from??????

ps, since the "OP" was asking last December, I think you are a few months late!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

He is setting a stage for his SPAM efforts to come, you will see!

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Dear "Criss" whats wrong with you. I,m a tourist and according to the topic i wrote my post but i don,t know what,s the problem with you. For you kind information its answer and question on travel and tourism.So i just wrote about this thread and discussed my experience with Coco tours.Other than this i have experienced with some other companies and you check

Dearest Kyle Morley,

Thank you for that link, very intuitive. Dont know how you knew I was looking for that bus route, Columbus to NY.

There are a lot of companies for travelling services now a days. Getbusticket.com service is favorite one of the people who lived in Columbus,its also my favorite one because the staffs are very noble and kind and specially family feel comfortable with them and you reach safely because the drivers are experienced and you reach on your trip or journey on time and their charges are also suitable that is why people like their service and suggest to people to have familiar with this service
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I go to "COLONbus" a LOT, to visit Family!!!!
I'll definatly use that bus company next trip!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCrisCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCColon