True Story

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
miguel said:
Your aunt should kiss the floor that she walks on that that lowlife left after just one month. It saved her a lot of future pain and suffering.

This is totally right. It is much worse to have to deal with someone like that for years than get rid of him right away. Sometimes those sankies can make their partner's life so miserable that they would dream about running away, but it can be way too hard to get rid of them since they would still like to use that person and her money. I am sure there are more examples of that than them actually disappearing...

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Avrora said:
This is totally right. It is much worse to have to deal with someone like that for years than get rid of him right away. Sometimes those sankies can make their partner's life so miserable that they would dream about running away, but it can be way too hard to get rid of them since they would still like to use that person and her money. I am sure there are more examples of that than them actually disappearing...[/QUOTE]

this happens a lot in the US. Sometimes they have someone waiting at the airport and they just take off...seriously.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
M.A.R this happens a lot in the US. Sometimes they have someone waiting at the airport and they just take off...seriously.[/QUOTE said:
Amazing ... so, they don't even care about any legal issues related to conditional green cards or anything like that ...

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Need Help Finding the Post....

miguel said:
Btw 2: helpmann, I posted, a few years back, a story that it's much more incredible than this one!. Big time.
Do you recall any "key" words (Proper Nouns: i.e. names, places) from the "incredible" post that will make my search a bit easier.

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Avrora said:
Amazing ... so, they don't even care about any legal issues related to conditional green cards or anything like that ...

I guess they were so desperate not to sleep with the person that got them here that they just ran off with the lover waiting here, cause usually these cases were of young women marrying old old men. These stories I heard a while back, now I suppose they are smarter and wait til they get their green cards.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks Christa
shows how long you've been around DR1 if you remembered what a DDD is. ;)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Sankies always have a backup plan in the works...so they make Plans A, B or C as required and do what will work best for them, since they only look out for themselves (and their mamis)!!!!! So as sad as this is, I dont find it shocking unfortunately.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
AnnaC said:
Thanks Christa
shows how long you've been around DR1 if you remembered what a DDD is. ;)

Hahha... and I've been sending so many of my forum posts to other forums, that I even had time to answer a post in your forum today ... things are good! ;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Man, I ever forgot the post!

helpmann said:
Do you recall any "key" words (Proper Nouns: i.e. names, places) from the "incredible" post that will make my search a bit easier.

Thanks,
Helpmann :)
Actually, I will do better. It went like this:

Teen boy had a Teen girlfriend in the DR.

Teen girl relocates to the DR leaving Teen boy.

A few years later:

Adult girl visits the DR and Adult boy wants to get with her. Adult girl says NO because she had a nice b/f boy in the US.

Adult girl, the following year, while visiting the DR, leaves her boyfriend and starts dating Adult boy who by now was the biggest tiguere in the "hood".

Adult boy get's Adult girl pregnant and Adult girl returns to the DR to marry Adult boy.

Adult girl is NOT listening to her family or Adult boy's family when they tell her that Adult boy is just using her. No F'ing way, he loves me for me, says Adult girl.

Adult girl brings Adult boy to the US. Picks him up at the airport and takes him to her shared apartment.

Adult boy, 2 DAYS LATER, tells Adult girl that his friends from some state (I forget) were coming to take him to their state so he could visit other friends and family.

Adult boy calls Adult girl the FOLLOWING day and tells her that he is staying with his friends and to forget about him.

Adult girl asks Adult boy "what about our daughter" and Adult boy tells her "actually I got you pregnant so you could bring me to the US faster, que me importa esa vaina".

Adult boy starts dealing drugs in his new state, 1 day after arriving there.

How you like them apples?.

I think that I posted, also, about a guy who left his wife, a few days after arriving in NY. Left to Cleveland and ended up selling drugs a few days after arriving in the US but I think that one horror story is enough. The above one is worse, anyways.

Last edited:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
makes sense

When I was talking with my sankie about coming to Canada, he told me about a movie he watched where when a guy landed in the airport and the girl met him there, he went into the washroom changed into a disguise and never saw her again....... well if that wasn't a plot or his POA.

Thinking about this makes stuff sickens me.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Rare Species

miguel said:
Actually, I will do better. It went like this:

Those stories are too bad to be true.
At least they do not apply when it comes to Jos?s, Tonys, Picassos and the godly rest whom we hear about here.

They are exempt and exceptional.

Should they turn out to be what they always were, one could still tell us, that these (rare) cases occur everywhere, anytime, anyhow... all over the world.
Yeah.

m'frog

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
PLEASE share it Mig

miguel said:
I have been saying, for years, that those insects would do just about ANYTHING if it means a trip out of the country. They can be so SUAVE, PATIENT and UNDERSTANDING that even their own mothers would believe their shyt!.

On my Chronicles, I wrote, for a reason, in black and white: NOT ALL RESORT WORKERS ARE SANKIES AND NOT ALL SANKIES ARE RESORT WORKERS!!.

Your aunt should kiss the floor/ground that she walks on that that lowlife left after just one month. It saved her a lot of future pain and suffering.

Btw, any chance that I can get that guy to come to an empty room where I would be waiting for him with my "little friend", an aluminum bat nickanamed "THE HEAD HUNTER"?.

Btw 2: helpmann, I posted, a few years back, a story that it's much more incredible than this one!. Big time.

But it was just a month HERE inthe states, she had been with him for 3yrs already, since she had given in, not to mention all the time before.... it sucked hard

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Lalla women are supposed to have this magical thing called "woman's intuition" so just wondering if your aunt ever had any signs or feeling that she ignored and marched on for the sake of the love that everyone needs.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Anna

AnnaC said:
Lalla women are supposed to have this magical thing called "woman's intuition" so just wondering if your aunt ever had any signs or feeling that she ignored and marched on for the sake of the love that everyone needs.

We asked her straight out about that and she swore up and down that she never ever suspected anything. the ONLY thing that the family always moaned about this guy was that he was un tiguere, but she just thought it stemmed back from their youth, that the prejudice never went away.

We found it hard to believe that she had nooo clue, but even her family thought "nah, papo would never leave her- he might be a jerk of sorts but hes def not after her for papers"......

That coupled with the fact that she really thought she knew how to spot a scammer, I mean she really is an intelligent lady that has NEVER let anyone take advantage. what we think is that she let her guard down and resorted to "love of my life" syndrome..

but you know anna, who really knows, maybe shes just so ashamed that she wont dare admit she ignored the signs, could be she saw them, but she wont ever admit to it.