Two Canadians being held in Jail in Higuey charged with assault? Wedding Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2007
let's imagine, dear reader, you are an avid user of trip advisor. one day you see an interesting post that stirs your inner feeling. but alas, the thread is closed so you cannot express your all important opinion. but wait! there is a message board you never ever showed any interest in, despite your close relations to DR. you can log in and post there shouting "bogus! or "amen to that". now, my careful reader, i can understand you will go into trouble and waste time to post a sentence or two. there are folks with lots of time on their hands, like myself. yet despite my interest in this case i did not bother to write on any of the FB pages or comment under any of the articles.

yet here we have posters who not only did us an honor of sharing their opinions. we have posters who continuously and repeatedly say exactly the same things, over and over again. posters who go to the trouble of looking up the family story of those involved, attaching maps of the crime scene, interviews, FB postings - likely made by themselves. and they still do it under BS cover of having no agenda but mild involvement in DR.

what the hell. are you taking us for idiots? do you think that after years of living and breathing dominican air we cannot see through blatant manipulation? no agenda? my arse has no agenda. so i do not stick it in people's faces (yes, i know some posters will PM me to complain about that...).

i was interested for the first 50 or 60 pages of this. impatient til it hit a 100. and pi**ed off ever since. what the hell is that? this is disgraceful. not because the newbies keep on mocking and attacking two imprisoned guys. heck, you will not see me defend stupidity. it's disgraceful because you are boring and shameless. and because now you have crossed the limits ad you are mocking me, mocking us, dr1ers.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/off-topic/134652-now-ok-possess-small-amounts-cocaine-dr.html#post1262695

bigjim93

Jun 11, 2013
Originally Posted by IslandDreaming Only reason I have "bucked the trend" is my belief that the two arrested are being unfairly attacked by these idiots from Face Book and a few DR1 posters who have jumped on the bandwagon. There is as much truth in their story as the idiots attacking them, actually neither side has proven anything< just don't like the gang mentality

The only reason the people in jail are being unfairly attacked is because of their own families actions.

Truth or not in the story, the documents that are in front of the courts is what it is.

It is beyond me how anyone can support them after all that has come to light. Unless it is like your username says "Dreaming"

"Idiots"? I think not. The idiots are still the ones supporting there cause, the ones sending donations, the ones that will be going to protest in front of the DR consulate on June 18th.

It appears the only ones not jumping on this "Bandwagon" is you. So whats your affiliation and agenda with this family?

Islanddreaming, care to elaborate why you dislike my post?

Not your one lines that have made no sense these last 60+ pages.

You mentioned in one of your previous posts to a poster that it might be the schnapps there drinking.

Maybe your the one that should lay off the bottle.

Surely you could put your efforts to a better cause, maybe even the "off topic" threads. Or if you feel inclined post something meaningful to this thread.

Your last sincere post was you agreeing with an article that the bride wrote on June 4th saying that should get them out of jail. Either its the bottle in front of you that makes things cloudy or you have some type of agenda of your own.

May 5, 2007
Islanddreaming, care to elaborate why you dislike my post?

Not your one lines that have made no sense these last 60+ pages.

You mentioned in one of your previous posts to a poster that it might be the schnapps there drinking.

Maybe your the one that should lay off the bottle.

Surely you could put your efforts to a better cause, maybe even the "off topic" threads. Or if you feel inclined post something meaningful to this thread.

You last sincere post was you agreeing with an article that the bride wrote on June 4th saying that should get them out of jail. Either its the bottle in front of you that makes things cloudy or you have some type of agenda of your own.

>>>Not your one lines that have made no sense these last 60+ pages.<<< Damm, my decoder ring is broken

Their vs There - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

http://www.dr1.com/forums/off-topic/134652-now-ok-possess-small-amounts-cocaine-dr.html#post1262723

bigjim93

Jun 11, 2013
More info from newbie fools. Bear in mind this is only "there," oops I mean their opinion and I don't recommend it

http://www.dr1.com/forums/off-topic/134652-now-ok-possess-small-amounts-cocaine-dr.html

Considering your an established member of DR1 and not a "newbie fool" like me then you surely should know that posting a thread directing people to the "off topic" forums requires a poster to have 500+ posts to gain access.

Again no point of your 1 line messages that are barely comprehensible and that you direct us "idiots, newbie fools" to a forum that we do not even have access to.

"You name it, we cover it. Membership is exclusive. You need 500+ posts to gain access."

Status
Not open for further replies.