two dutch men found murdered in el seibo

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
an englishman accused of this crime and a wanted man for his involvement in drug trafficking was arrested in colombia few weeks ago. he is to be deported to DR where he will face the charges for the execution of two dutch men murdered in seibo:

https://www.diariolibre.com/noticia...ria-deportado-en-las-proximas-horas-YE8574753

it seems like all of the people involved were a part of an international criminal gang dedicated to drug trafficking, assassination and kidnapping.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I assume this english man was one of the two assassins who came to the DR for just several days to do the job . The actual set up was done in Casa de Campo although the executions were in El Seibo .I suppose it is an appropriate place to report that about a week ago the General of the Security and his girl friend were attacked in their heavily protected Casa de Campo House, were both gagged, blindfolded, bound up and then put in a vehicle and taken into la Romana and dumped in the Parque Central with the message that,if the General interfered with their drug business ,they could get him when ever they wished .

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
I assume this english man was one of the two assassins who came to the DR for just several days to do the job . The actual set up was done in Casa de Campo although the executions were in El Seibo .I suppose it is an appropriate place to report that about a week ago the General of the Security and his girl friend were attacked in their heavily protected Casa de Campo House, were both gagged, blindfolded, bound up and then put in a vehicle and taken into la Romana and dumped in the Parque Central with the message that,if the General interfered with their drug business ,they could get him when ever they wished .

If this is true the the government has 2 options. 1. To hit every target they have under investigation and arrest the known leaders (including police, and government officials). 2. Admit defeat, tuck the tail between the legs and let business as usual continue. It took Columbia a very bloody long time to time start to make progress on this issue. Mexico is still going through the process and latin america is a mess because of the power of drug money.. No easy solutions due to the power of drug money and poverty.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
First, I'm shocked that DV8 didn't noticed this published today in El Nacional.

Apparently, the murderer is a Venezuelan woman that does cicariato (hitman for hire) on an international scale, but based in Curazao. She was caught at a border checkpoint in Spain, mostly because she was nervous and an Interpol officer decided to ask her to show identity. The international capture request came up and the rest is history. She will soon be extradited to the DR to face trial for the murder of the two Dutch men.

http://elnacional.com.do/detenida-en-espana-venezolana-buscada-por-asesinato-en-rd/

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
First, I'm shocked that DV8 didn't noticed this published today in El Nacional.

Apparently, the murderer is a Venezuelan woman that does cicariato (hitman for hire) on an international scale, but based in Curazao. She was caught at a border checkpoint in Spain, mostly because she was nervous and an Interpol officer decided to ask her to show identity. The international capture request came up and the rest is history. She will soon be extradited to the DR to face trial for the murder of the two Dutch men.

http://elnacional.com.do/detenida-en-espana-venezolana-buscada-por-asesinato-en-rd/

That should be sicariato, not cicariato.

:dead: