Uber from STI to Sosua

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
So the question begs , why would anyone in their right mind continue to do this , when the fare barely covers the Fuel Cost ?
now factor in the Uber Fee, which I think is 20% right off the top ?

not knocking Uber ..at all
but why would a guy take a fare just to break even .? that makes absolutely no sense . for the long run.

AND HE'S GOTTA DRIVE BACK TO SANTIAGO! so double the fuel cost.

Apreton

Sep 26, 2004
Yes, free WiFi at STI. 

That is very good news. I gave up flying to the north about 5 years ago after AA jacked up its fare from $300 to $700 (Miami to POP). The 2am flight on Spirit from FLA would be a torture. I have found comparable fare on JetBlue that leaves at 10:30 am from FLA.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
That is very good news. I gave up flying to the north about 5 years ago after AA jacked up its fare from $300 to $700 (Miami to POP). The 2am flight on Spirit from FLA would be a torture. I have found comparable fare on JetBlue that leaves at 10:30 am from FLA.

A while back United was trying to break the $1,000 ceiling here in NJ EWR to POP, and flights were almost always $700-800... .. unreal , the greed of some of these Airlines .
The rest of the country STI, SDQ, PUJ, were less than half that, almost all of the time .. many times much less.
diff topic though, sorry...