We should have a thread called " How do I ______ on the board "

Now back to business where is the boss?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Nope, that may be a mod privilege ?

:classic:

It's possible but it's something new I think. It's way way down past this

+ Reply to Thread<form action="http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/124127-upgrades.html" method="get" class="pagination popupmenu nohovermenu" id="yui-gen25" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em 5px; padding: 0px; position: relative; float: right; clear: left; ">Page 2 of 2 First 12</form>

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
page.jpg

nope this is what I have - sorry if it's not too clear

:classic:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Update:

- Top Posters fixed.
- Who read the thread will be removed, bit buggy.
- Need to fix the Like/Dislike results in the Community link.
- Forum read works for me. It's in the Forum Actions link at the top.
- Working on fixing the nav tabs at the top.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
And while you are at it, cancel the thing that keeps on opening new tabs when I click on something here. ie I click on forums, and bang, opens a new tab with all kinds of advertising, ..... click on a certain page number and bang, a new tab opens up.... etc....wtf?????

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
And while you are at it, cancel the thing that keeps on opening new tabs when I click on something here. ie I click on forums, and bang, opens a new tab with all kinds of advertising, ..... click on a certain page number and bang, a new tab opens up.... etc....wtf?????

You have a malware issue, that is nothing to do with this forum.

We do not pop any type of advertising on DR1.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

Sorry to tell you but I think VBulletin has an issue with pop ups recently.
I am quite certain that you will deny this. I have gone through every solution given to me by several computer geeks to get rid of the pop ups. I still have the pop ups. They are only on the 2 VBulletin websites that I use.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Sorry to tell you but I think VBulletin has an issue with pop ups recently.
I am quite certain that you will deny this. I have gone through every solution given to me by several computer geeks to get rid of the pop ups. I still have the pop ups. They are only on the 2 VBulletin websites that I use.

Post a screen shot. What do the pop-ups say? When do they pop? etc etc etc....

1,000s of other people that visit the forums are not having issues. If it was a VB issue, this board would be flooded with complaints along with the 1,000s of other VB boards in use across the internet.

You have malware or infected in some way.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If you haven't seen this on DR1 yet do try it. Advanced SystemCare Free 5/4/3 Download Review for Windows XP/Vista/7 - IObit

I'm on here all the time and I just ran advance care and found no malware but lots of privacy issues that are quickly fixed. Every time you click on a link especially newspaper links they will follow you around. I'm no techie but those that are know what I'm talking about. Once you have malware doesn't matter where you click you will get popups if you don't have something on your computer to take care of it.

It's not DR1 but do be careful when you click on a link that someone posted.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
I reported this after scanning my puter with iobit advanced system care3 and 5, superantispyware, and an anti-malware program.....but I will do it again and see if changes anything

Feb 7, 2007

I wouldn't know... I use Firefox blend (Palemoon) and Adblock Plus

P.S. To whoever has malware/spyware, I really like Spybot S&D with Teatimer, teatimer has not ever allowed my comp be infected after it is properly immunized and running in the background.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Robert, when I read the forum on my iphone I get the standard bulletin board layout not the DR1 layout.