Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
thick_neck said:
What's bothering you?

I stay out of your "My country, right or wrong" patriotic comments. However, you keep bringing me up. I thought we had agreed to disagree and respect each other...what gives, cowboy?

Here's a question I want you to ponder on, T-BILL: What if Iran rightfully declares the U.S and Israel as "rogue nations" and decides to preepmtively attack them right next door in order to liberate Iraq from the invading forces?

That, my friend is a v-e-r-y s-t-u-p-i-d question and prima facia designed to solicit a v-e-r-y s-t-u-p-i-d remark in response.

I won't dignify it with an answer.

Texas Bill

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
ltsnyder said:
Just to make the point . . . while Porfio_Rubirosa gives his speach, I am with adrianb and Narcosis waving the American Flag (we have a number of US war vets with us too), and humming the national anthem, and let me just add, God Bless America, and if your not with us.
Well your either with us or against us, so if your anti-american, just say so, your hear me Texas Bill? :) .

Finally some real US patriots step up to the plate.

As far as this relates to Haiti and the Dominican Republic? There has always been an "old guard" who has felt the neation is as good as it gets right at the moment they exist in it. These were the old southerners during slavery who owned plantations and belived in them. Or the Jim Crow adherants, or the anti-womans vote believers, etcetera etcetera. My mind wanders back to one of the greatest Ameican Patriots of the Civil War, he said, and I quote, (when a young man ask him what he could do to make america a greater state).

(humming of the national anthem reaches a creshendo)

So is you find the system in the DR or Haiti is not working properly, expose it, talk about it, and vote on it. Be a true patriot to your country. You can make a difference.

ANd Porfio_Rubirosa as you struggle against this sea of resistant, remember what another great man once said:

Editted to add: Well actually one correction, as JerryMe said he was only 18 training 16 - 17 year olds and he was in the military. What ever he did, he tried to do what he thought was right good and just. And if you don't think so then some day you will be misslead (and I'm not implying JerryMe was mis-lead either). You should talk to him about the issue, and tell him what you heard about the conflict that angers you, do not condem him with a broad brush. Remember talk is the strongest medicine against violence.

-Lee

Lee

I'm against your methodology, but I'm sure you already know that.
You may view me as Anti-American, if you wish to do so. I have no control over your opinions, however misconceived.
And I REALLY don't think Albert Einstein had you, or your followers, in mind when he made that statement.
And the war-cry of ALL rabble rousers has always been, Agitate, Agitate, Agitate. It fits, doesn't it?
Texas Bill

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
Okay, T-BILL, YOU WIN AGAIN...

But if you can't ponder on what-ifs, you're not much of a debater. You're still whistling 'Dixie.'

And quit trying to lure me in, cowboy. I left you alone for a reason and, AGAIN, I'll keep it to myself.

Last edited:

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
Jerryme could NOT have been an 18-year-old AND in the US Army Special Forces. Nothing to do with age, but more with rank: you have to be an E-5 (or E-5 promotable) to even apply. AND there are no 18-year-old SGTs. You do not go to SF school straight out of Basic Training.

But what do I know, I'm a "stupid Dominican."

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
Porfio_Rubirosa said:
It's amazing to watch Americans go apoplectic when subjected to an open forum of free thought rather than having their every action boosted and condoned by Faux News.

I'm the one you want, Texas. Not LT.

The applicable term under international law is "war criminal". That the victors are never prosecuted does not change this fact.

You guys just can't accept that people who want America to recover its moral compass are not "anti-American". Rather, I would say that people who can't stand free expression, who condon or participate in war crimes, who are against checks and balances, are anti-American in that they have forgotten what that once great nation was all about.

Narcosis' comments were spot-on.

Could you, a person who assumes the name of one of Trujillo's notorious "playboy" henchmen, please explain just which International Law has been violated?

"spot-on??" Does throwing apiece of British slang make your remarks proper?

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
thick_neck said:
What's bothering you?

I stay out of your "My country, right or wrong" patriotic comments. However, you keep bringing me up. I thought we had agreed to disagree and respect each other...what gives, cowboy?

Here's a question I want you to ponder on, T-BILL: What if Iran rightfully declares the U.S and Israel as "rogue nations" and decides to preepmtively attack them right next door in order to liberate Iraq from the invading forces?

If your scenario pans out, the US has to simply watch and grin

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
THICK NECK or THICK HEAD whichever you prefer. You can join the special Focres on your 17th birthday if you commit to a minimum of 6 years. Whoever told you you have to be an E5 is a retard. By the way I was in an E8 slot and made corporal in 1.5 years, something you cannot do under any other type unit. I was a medical advisor as well as an instuctor on hand to hand and light weapons. So I taught (and saved) alot of Latin American people.

All of you anti american people are just idiotic retards. I wonder why there are so many killers in the DR. Guess you can't blame that one on me.

Apr 26, 2002
KrackedKris said:
Could you, a person who assumes the name of one of Trujillo's notorious "playboy" henchmen, please explain just which International Law has been violated?

"spot-on??" Does throwing apiece of British slang make your remarks proper?
Not "which International Law", Kracked, but "which International LawS", including:
1. Additional Protocols to the four Geneva Conventions and the Convention on the Rights of the Child (1989) (Nothwithstanding that the Bush administration may have effectively torn up their copies of the Geneva Convention).
2. The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (1998)
3. ILO Worst Forms of Child Labour Convention 182
4. The Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict.

Article 4 of the latter expressly states: "Armed groups, distinct from the armed forces of a State, may not, under any circumstances, recruit or use in hostilities persons under the age of 18 years."

I know it must all sound like British slang to you, Kracked. But try to understand it anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.