Virtual Office in the Dominican Republic

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Wow. I definitely don't see that.

And that's the link I clicked on first that started all of this in the first place. It would have been way to easy for me to click on the right link in the text, but nooooooooooo I always do it the wrong way.. lol

MarkDR

Feb 18, 2016
Being the curious type by nature I decided to try another browser to see if I would get different results.

I fired up Chrome and there at the bottom of the post was the link that JD just posted. So it's a browser thing.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
It should be possible to see the site www.yourislandoffice.com . Our Virtual Office plans always have a connection with the real estate/commercial space as the basic plan gives you a business address for your business in the Dominican Republic you can use for clients and the authorities like the DGII. We are located in the business area of Santo Domingo on Av Sarasota corner Av Abraham Lincoln. When a Virtual Office plan includes usage of co-working space or an office or meetings rooms it is a limited use of these facilities. We also have Executive Offices available where you as a client have your own office. Right now we have one 3 person office with city view available and a 1 person office. This is turn key office solutions. We have two Meeting Rooms which as said is included in the Virtual Office depending on the plan you choose and we also rent out the Meeting Rooms separately. Ideal also for business people from the tourist areas like for instance Punta Cana when they are in Santo Domingo for meetings. 

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I think it's a great idea and am considering something.... very timely to reactivate the posts.

I had forgotten.......

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Several questions...

1. Is this post a paid ad? I ask because I don't know where the paid ads go here on this site. I didn't think they are in the Business Forum? 2. You go back and forth between Virtual Office and Bricks and Mortar office. I am confused when you are meaning V.O. vs. B.M. and vice versa.

For example 'Your Island Office'. Is that V.O. or B.M.?

The private office some hours a week, V.O. or B.M.?

Conference rooms; V.O. or B.M.?

It is bricks and mortar because because there is a domicile address provided. 

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
It is bricks and mortar because because there is a domicile address provided. 

We use more and more the term Flexible Office Space because Virtual can be misleading. The clients have a fixed address with our serviced office center which is a prestigious address in Santo Domingo. The plans we offer can include use of our meeting rooms and private executive offices and our small co-working area.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Hello!
Most of our clients develop different operations according to their businesses. We invite you to visit our webpage www.yourislandoffice.com and contact us for any further questions. We have plans at 75, 100, 175 and 225 USD plus Itbis with different benefits from the 100 plus Itbis plan with the dedicated phone line and bilingual receptionist. We are a 24 hours phone service because the clients phone number has a message you can record for your company and your clients can leave a message and after work hours you receive the message as a voice file to your email. During work hours we make sure calls are answered by us and we take the messages.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
This is a great idea. Do you have a list with rates?

My colleague at the office mentioned the rates in above post. As this thread shows its important that we explain that it is a a physical address you get as a client with us. We use now also the term flexible office space together with virtual office because depending on the plan it can include use of office space or our co-working area and meeting rooms. The address the client can use as official business address also with the authorities for instance the DGII the Dominican internal revenue.