Virtual Phone Number in Dominican Republic

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Can you explain what carrier / VOIP app she uses?
Call forwarding would work, but incurs the cost of the forward to another line.

Maybe he must define what mean Local. Local = in Dominican Republic, or Locals in USA.

If he wants to be reachable from USA with USA number while is in the Dominican Republic them must apply for a plan that give you unlimited roaming incoming calls while in the Dominican Republic. Other options Google number, Magic Jack, Textnow. but all those options needs internet connections. Then we will be waitting for the next post about internet topic.

novogod

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks, but that was not the kind of info I was looking for.

Anybody?

Hi. I had installed the zadarma.com with the Obi box. 3 numbers: Russian, US 800 number and the Dominican.
Average is 3USD per month.

I can configure the box and the number for you if needed.

Andy

Nanicarrion

Sep 10, 2018
What is the best virtual phone number system if you want locals to be able to reach you at a Dominican number while you are abroad? Not everybody seems to have access to WhatsApp or Skype.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if you had any luck but I'm looking for the same thing. FlyNumber seems ok but it's not in La Roman or east of it seems.

Did you have any luck?

Nanicarrion

Sep 10, 2018
If you have a US number, chances are you installed Whatsapp under that number anyhow. So ALL communication will show a US number INSTEAD of a DR number which is what the person is looking for.

Hi=

Sep 24, 2018
What he seems to be asking for is a "Voip" service that provides a DR number to terminate calls on and can be answered on a voip softphone anywhere in the world. One can not dial into whatsapp number from a PSTD