Want to Clarify Something

bronxbomber

Oct 30, 2008
Ok, here's the deal. I am a 22 year old puerto rican who looks much like Im domincan. I am going to Santiago/Sosua in April 2009 and wanted to know alot of things. First, ALMOST all of my friends are 100 percent domincan and have been to DR many times. I am a club head and go to clubs every week here in NY. My friends keep telling me that once i go to a club in DR and i tell the ladies im from NY they will be all over me? Is this true. Is it very easy to meet and dance with girls in the clubs because in NY u really have to work hard at it

Thanks appreciete it

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
It is easy to meet girls anywhere in Sosua!

As for the girls in the club it all depends on what you are looking for I guess.

Good Luck!!

Cheers
Erin

bronxbomber

Oct 30, 2008
Well basically i love to dance reggaeton so as long as there is alot of reggaeton i'll be fine. Just looking to maybe hang out after the club with a couple of ladies would be fine since my hotel should be very close to the clubs

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
The clubs play Reggaeton and also a lot of Bachata and Merengue too!!! You should be able to find a couple of girls to hang out with you and dance at the clubs in Sosua:cheeky:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
The clubs play Reggaeton and also a lot of Bachata and Merengue too!!! You should be able to find a couple of girls to hang out with you and dance at the clubs in Sosua:cheeky:

Hey Sammy:

I remember in another post that you mentioned you are a SHE.

Is this correct?

bronxbomber

Oct 30, 2008
So what clubs do you think would interst a young 22 year old who loves regaeton? Im trying to get a little feel of how night life is in santiago and sosua?

Thanks

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Bar Star.....

I think you should post a pic...just so we can see how Dominican you really look!!;)

then if we can talk Nals into making it a poll!! you will have your answer!! LOL.. just kidding!!

you shouldnt have a problem finding a dance partner!!

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
I was going to suggest posting a pic too!!!!

LOL

There are a few clubs in Sosua like Classico, Club X ( haven't been there yet) and Latino's. There is also After One the after hours club. They all play reggaeton, just not only reggaeton.

Cheers

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
I think you look Puerto Rican....which is what you are !!
It's a good look for you!!:bunny:

bronxbomber

Oct 30, 2008
Lol just curious of what the ages of everybody is thats all lol Does most people in this forum live in DR

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
pick one!

1. Crumblies Left-overs of weed when you have no nugz (nuggets) left. Often found by searching your usual smoke spot for scraps and other left-overs of marijuana.
Dude! We're out of dank! Lets search the car for some crumblies, quick!

2. crumblies
Another word to call old people. Crumblies is the funniest word to ever call old people.
Me: "Whoa! Look at those crumblies!"
Crumblies: "why we outta catch you and kik ur arse!"
old senior cripple people near death

3. crumblies
little annoying bits of something, little remains
when she opened the box of cereal she discovered only crumblies left over

Urban Dictionary: crumblies