Was there a strip show in Club X last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markf128

I heard that about 3 weeks ago there was a shoot-out in Secrets and 4 people go shot.
Samuel Jackson is an idiot and self-center. He is an asss and if he was there I'm sure that the undernourished black man was probably acting like narcissist he is. I have seen him before and he looks much older in person. So if you missed him, you did not miss much.

Club-X is hurting in clientele…Buddy said the same thing that on the weekends there aren’t a lot of people in there. Maybe is because they are charging too much for their drinks. I heard a small beer is about $100 pesos. I think they are been stupid in charging so much. If you want more people in your club, I guess you would want to bring down your prices, especially if you had just re-opened. Club-X management are been Pelotudos.

Can someone please get pics of the female dancers at Club-X?

Last edited:

iluvsosua

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 17, 2008
i guess no one would want YOU in their club. Wow..are you are the one guy who pays and still can't get a massage?

M

Markf128

I don't need to pay, buddy, unlike most folks in Sosua. I get my free.

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
Club X doesn't get busy until after 1pm.

And if I can figure out how to add the pics I would post them!!!

Cheers
Erin

iluvsosua

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 17, 2008
Mark...you sound drunk..your posts are all over the place and you cannot spell. I am sure in the morning you will regret what you wrote.

M

Markf128

Ok!! I hope you are able to calm down at some point. I can see you still upset with me. Calmate por favor y no tomes todo tan personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.