Wealth Manager in DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I think what we all need to admit is that the people of the DR are just as diverse as the people of any country in the world.. Anywhere from emo punk rockers to hardcore dem bow thugs.. I don't think any one statement can be said that could possibly describe all Dominicans, not even all Dominicans from one town, it's like saying "All Floridians", or "All New Yorkers", come on guys, I think we've learned at least this much from even the diversity of Dominicans on this board alone.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I asked you a question and you conveniently have ignored it.Why did you bail out of
your thread you started on Choosing the right Dominicans.Why weren't you there
defending the 10 million Dominicans you so care about? As I recall I responded with
some positive comments.

Dominicaus

Oct 4, 2006
I agree 100% of what Dominicaus state is TRUE!!! but why would a Dominican really care what is written on the net?
As has been pointed out by others, words do have consequences...It is much easier to agree or to go along with massive violence against MILLIONS of people if one believes that those people are thieves, crooks, bad-payers, lazy, stupid, etc. Such beliefs may also be used as pretext for invasions (they cannot be "trusted" to rule themselves, etc)...You can bet it HAS been done.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If you folks stop feeding the troll, eventually it will go back under the bridge and stop haunting us, try it.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Dominicaus,
It's okay to react or even overreact when posting.
But obsession distracts from the points you are attempting to make.

Often a succinct post is more powerful.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
As has been pointed out by others, words do have consequences...It is much easier to agree or to go along with massive violence against MILLIONS of people if one believes that those people are thieves, crooks, bad-payers, lazy, stupid, etc. Such beliefs may also be used as pretext for invasions (they cannot be "trusted" to rule themselves, etc)...You can bet it HAS been done.

I understand what you are trying to get across, but this is a waste of time IMO. Posting on Dr1 to bunch of knuckle heads about insulting Dominicans is not worth your energy. I grew in one of the "racist" cities in the USA and let me tell you the ones that are blatant prejudice people are as harmless as a butterfly, but the ones who are very quiet and seem like they are the "good ones" should NEVER be overlooked. They are the ones you need to watch, not the ones making blatant insults.

Why not teach Dominicans children how to prosper even though they are targets of insults, because they are the future of DR and Dominicans. I know you think this is helping your people but it is not, if you want to make a statement fight for your people in the classroom, boardrooms, laboratory, voting booths, courtrooms etc.

Learn to be BULLET PROOF when dealing with words.

Dominicaus let your HATERS be your MOTIVATERS!!!!

Last edited:

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Domincaus are you trying to Sankie Bronzie? I see through your suave writing style.
Bronzie watch out for him hes not just a smooth talker.

Status
Not open for further replies.