Weekend Series: Red Sox or Yankees

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
oh well. I was too busy focusing on the Patriots last night! what a game!

dont worry tho...bill will lend the sox his video cam if we happen to meet the sankies in the off-season ;-)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pero que paso'?....

Shyt, this thread went "silent" all of a sudden!.

Oooooh, the insanity of winning 2 of 3!!. Wahahahahaha!!.

Btw: I think MY BELOVED YANKEES will NOT win the World Series.

Sep 19, 2005
they dont have to win every year, they only need to be in the hunt and maybe make the playoffs to keep most yankee fans happy....

it must suck when your team is in the cellar a lot, and or never has a chance to get into the playoffs.

bob

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Shyt, this thread went "silent" all of a sudden!.

Oooooh, the insanity of winning 2 of 3!!. Wahahahahaha!!.

Btw: I think MY BELOVED YANKEES will NOT win the World Series.

Let's think positive.

The YANKESS all the way!!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
they dont have to win every year, they only need to be in the hunt and maybe make the playoffs to keep most yankee fans happy....

it must suck when your team is in the cellar a lot, and or never has a chance to get into the playoffs.

bob

well living in the Baltimore/Washington D.C area we know that....

GO ORIOLES !!!! :ermm:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Well, Schilling didn't win last night...but NEITHER DID THE ROCKET!!!!!!

I hope to see these two again in the playoffs...is that possible???

So the SOX can beat the shyt out of them and leave them out of the WS once more!!!!

A girl can dream, can she??? ;)

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Not being a real Yankee fan nor a Red Sox fan either, I would like to see the Yankees at least get to the big dance in order that Alex get that big damn monkey off of his back!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
here's what's down the road...the Stank'ees come to baltimore to end the season. i may attend that weekend...

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Here it goes.....

Yep, it was me who started this thread and now I have to do it..

My beloved sox did not take 2 out of 3 like I had predicted. They lost game 1 and 3 to the Yanks. They beat us fair and square.....

Here is how I saw it:

Game 1: Sox BLEW it in the 8th inning.....
Game 2: Sox Had Full Control - All the Way....
Game 3: Sox had their chances with men on bases and did not cash in....

Good Job Yanks..... While I still don't like the Yanks, they did a nice job. - As for me, I have pay some $$ on Tuesday so I am not going to be happy.

Last night (Sunday), I was at the Patriots Game in Gillette Stadium (Foxboro, MA) watching one heck of a game..... The fans behind me had a portable radio and they gave us regular updates on the Sox game. After the Patriots game was over, a large crowd stayed behind in the stadium to hear the play by play from the fans who brought the radios... When we found out that the Sox lost and with the bases loaded, we were all disappointed. We just had a really nice victory in Football and to get the news of our beloved baseball team loosing, we just felt "empty"

Thanks for participating in the thread everyone.

I just hope that my sox and continue with the division at the AL East Winner!

DAKRA

:cheeky:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
dont know how you could feel empty if you were at razor stadium! I almost made it up there as my friends nephew plays for SD. I think the Pats made such an awesome statement after the horrible week in the press.

I am not worried about the sox even tho they should have easily taken 2 out of three. It seems like they WANT to face the Sankies in October!

now if only the Celtics would come alive this year i will be a happy man.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que le paso a este?......

It seems like they WANT to face the Sankies in October!
Lets get something straight here, it "THE SANKIES". Please get it right and with bold letters, wahahahaha!.

Man, just being realistic here, as long as MY BELOVED YANKEES have grandpas Mussina, Pettite, the joke Clemens and that stupid "Joba Rule", they are going NOWHERE!.

I hope I am proven wrong!!.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Lets get something straight here, it "THE SANKIES". Please get it right and with bold letters, wahahahaha!.

Man, just being realistic here, as long as MY BELOVED YANKEES have grandpas Mussina, Pettite, the joke Clemens and that stupid "Joba Rule", they are going NOWHERE!.

jajajajaja

you always are good for a laugh my friend!

do they play the D-rays again? dunno why...but the devil rays always beat up on your team.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007

How you could like a STANKY? - - - Roger is so old..... are they going to try to bring back Nolan Ryan?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que tu dices?....

How you could like a STANKY? - - - Roger is so old..... are they going to try to bring back Nolan Ryan?
What?.....

If you are saying I like Clemens, read my post again.

Actually, I heard they are trying to bring back, to pitch, Ron Guidry and Ed Figueroa.

Ooohhhh, the insanity.

So there's no confusion, I think they "dropped the bomb" when they signed that joke of a player (the player he has become), Clemens.

And believe it or not, and even if it makes me less of a fan, EVERY SINGLE TIME HE PITCHES, I wish the rival team score 50 runs in the first inning!!.

Yeah, that's how much I "like" the moron!!.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Thank You

What?.....

If you are saying I like Clemens, read my post again.

Actually, I heard they are trying to bring back, to pitch, Ron Guidry and Ed Figueroa.

Ooohhhh, the insanity.

So there's no confusion, I think they "dropped the bomb" when they signed that joke of a player (the player he has become), Clemens.

And believe it or not, and even if it makes me less of a fan, EVERY SINGLE TIME HE PITCHES, I wish the rival team score 50 runs in the first inning!!.

Yeah, that's how much I "like" the moron!!.

I knew I liked you Miguel! - - - -

Send me some pics!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay el poble....

I knew I liked you Miguel! - - - -

Send me some pics!
I wonder how long it will take before you eat the "I like you, Miguel", wahahahahaha!!.

Hey, I thought you were a man, thefore, "no soup for you". (Not unless you check this "monster of a man" at the Gallery.

Carry on......

Sep 19, 2005
I wonder how long it will take before you eat the "I like you, Miguel", wahahahahaha!!.

Hey, I thought you were a man, thefore, "no soup for you". (Not unless you check this "monster of a man" at the Gallery.

Carry on......

knock off the clemens bashing and just invite DAKRA to your next gay fest pulleease....

clemens pitches one run ball for 6 innings.....against the number one team in the division...come on what does he have to do.....

and yes it makes you LESS of a fan but not less of a perfect gay match for DAKRA and AZB( actually i cant say that, because i KNOW aftab isnt gay, even if miguel loves him to death)

bob

PS:and it looks like boston lost and the yankess beat baltimore

lovin it

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
knock off the clemens bashing and just invite DAKRA to your next gay fest pulleease....

clemens pitches one run ball for 6 innings.....against the number one team in the division...come on what does he have to do.....

and yes it makes you LESS of a fan but not less of a perfect gay match for DAKRA and AZB( actually i cant say that, because i KNOW aftab isnt gay, even if miguel loves him to death)

bob

lovin it

DAKRON likes boys too?
What a surprise.

Let's go Yankeeeeees!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ayyy chu!.

bob

lovin it
Come on Bob, I know there's a functioning brain cell in that head of yours that's telling you that "when Miguel says 'gay' it doesn't mean 'homosexual' Bob. Try it again, you can do it, you can do it", wahahahahaha!!.

Now back to "balls" and loooong "bats", oooouuuch.....Hahahahaha!.....

Clemens has become nothing more than a money hungry ball player.

Yes, the guy is/was a GREEEEEAT pitcher but my respect for him dissapeared when he started to play "the money game".

All of a sudden, he plays when he wants to, says that he will retire to spend time with his family when all he was doing was waiting for a desperate team to offer him the most money.

Didn't he stick it to the Yankees a few years ago, saying that he was going to retire?.

NOT only he didn't retire, but ended up convincing Pettite to NOT sign with the Yankees and join him in Houston!.

See, Bob, LOOOOOONG BEFORE I became a Yankees' fan, I was a baseball fan!. And I still am!.

Btw: Everytime Lowell came to the plate, I was hoping for him to hit a homer off Clemens.

Go figure!!.