What a bummer!!!

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
As a passenger on the return  flight  of  the  321 in question  I can provide  some  insight .   Before  I do so I am   in   contact  with  my   attorney .   Miami   Dade SWAT were  less than friendly  when they  boarded the aircraft .

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
As a passenger on the return  flight  of  the  321 in question  I can provide  some  insight .   Before  I do so I am   in   contact  with  my   attorney .   Miami   Dade SWAT were  less than friendly  when they  boarded the aircraft .

Spill, spill, spill....

Why did Swat team board the aircraft ?

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
The first sentence clearly states that I don't know what really happened, but the rest is well founded in science and medicine. Its a possible scenario offered to help with Uzin's uncertainty.

There is no call to make your retort personal. How about you offer a better possible explanation...

As you stated we are all different. I had trouble breathing in Medellin Colombia and in Mexico DF Medellin being at about 5000 ft of altitude and Mexico Df at 7500. But then I just passed 70 years old and have had a heart operation also.
Der Fish

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
If SWAT was deployed why didn't they lock him up. I've seen CBP and ICE board aircrafts both in Miami and New York, but never SWAT, that's Special Weapon And Tactics.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
a friend of mine was on a plane sat when they got delayed in miami going to the dom rep for 6 hrs because this guy jumped out of the wheel wel as they were taxing out to the runway. cops came on board with guns flying. 6 hr delay before he got to santo domingo.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I am totally confused............Cops or SWAT on board ??....Why if the kid was OUTSIDE the plane in the landing gear ???????????

IF someone helped the kid, wouldn't that be where he started i.e Sto Domingo ?

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Cops usually carry guns, and both CBP and ICE. Miami Dade police is always at Miami International. SWAT is a very specific unit of law enforcement.

sddr

I love Dominicans!!!!
Aug 29, 2016
Well, hypoxia affects brain. Dominicans have no brain, so nothing surprising here.