What are the BEST DRINKS!?

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Have you tried THE PONCHE ?to get strong....lol....ingredients, milk, egg, sugar, eggnog, cinamon, and some add a litle big of your favorite rum....

Feb 7, 2007
Chinola con avena, limon con avena, and the best I had so far is "ciruela con leche" blended drink in the cafeteria of Supermercado Higueyano. Better than any Starbucks blended drink I have ever had and costs just 50 pesos.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
JALEN that's f***** up!!!

You and BB sound like ur admitting to needing a little "extra help" ;)

Nah, don't need, yet!!!!;)

But when I do drink it, I am like the commercial, BB keeps "going, and going and going":cheeky::cheeky:

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Whatever my main man Ted prepares at Britania in Sosua,My vote for best bartender on the island!!!

Perhaps Ted (Edward) may be the best bartender is Sosua, but he certainly ain't the prettiest.

Ted, look in the mirror and then look around, and you’ll know what I’m saying is true so please don’t spit in my beer next time I’m down.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Jugo de Chinola (passion fruit juice for those that don't know) is my hands down favourite. However, a lot of Dominican males (including my husband) don't like Jugo de Chinola because they say it makes "menos fuerce sp?". In other words, the opposite of viagara. I'm sure it's a wives tale but I have heard this from many Dominican males. For those who previously stated that this is your favourite drink, at some No Frills in the Toronto area, you can buy puree of passion fruit (frozen in a bag and pure with no additives) and go home and make your own juice by heating it on the stove and adding sugar and water and then chilling!