What do women want?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
For that matter is there such a thing as that endless all embrasing love we?ve been conditioned to believe in? I hope there is.. but the evidence is proving me wrong..

You "just" (I know, easier said than done) have to find the right person, and treat them the way you like to be treated...everything else follows...

But the real question is where do you find this kind of thing? I've looked. Then people say it happens when your not looking. So I stopped looking and its still not happening. But the dream, I guess, is better than nothing!!

Jan, you're beautiful, funny, and smart. Someday, someone is going to come along and sweep you off your feet. Until then, relax, have fun, and enjoy being single...there are worse things than being single, like being with the wrong man, for the wrong reasons. Be glad that you have more sense than that!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
jazzcom said:
You guys just don't get it!

Scott,
Dont you realize that you are engaged in a discourse with several women who you could never completely understand?They just dont get it and neither do we :).You can thank mother nature for that.

Larry

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
trina said:
As soon as you learn to touch your nose with your tongue, that is!

Sheeit I could do that already but whatever, you women are never satisfied lol :p :p

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
trina said:
Didn't you know that it's not the size that counts, but what you do with it???

Well I do plenty with it, matter of fact some girls can't handle it cuz I do too much with it :lick: :lick: :p :laugh:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Naw trina, I don't have a problem with balance, matter of fact I balance and align them ;) ;) :cheeky: :lick: :lick: :p