What do you think about our MISS RD UNIVERSE...

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
Venezuelan attire looks fantastic, and she is only 18!
gallery_photo1250097364Venezuala.jpg

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I think someone over did the photoshop on the black and white picture, she has no armpits and her legs and arms look strangely smooth

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I think she is very pretty, but she could tone up those legs a little bit, do some running, biking, etc. I think she and her legs would look much better this way.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I am not saying she does not look good. She is a gorgeous looking woman. I guess, I have been watching too many workout videos, and my perception of what a woman should look like is completely altered by those. Looking at Ms. Universe contestants is kind of boring to me. They seem to all look very similar to each other. :(

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
This chick is a total fox. I wonder if she is taller than Amelia. I stood next to Amelia once and I felt like a midget (well, 5'7" is short i know).

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Is that the national dress of Venezuela? ....lol

It's a nice dress, but I've seen better similar ones on Broadway. I didn't know "Hello Dolly" was based on Venezuela's culture and tradition, now look at our Ada's in the national costume, she's portraying Anacaona:

trajetipico002.jpg

trajetipico001grande.jpg

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I think she is very pretty, but she could tone up those legs a little bit, do some running, biking, etc. I think she and her legs would look much better this way.

If her legs were any skinnier she would look like a runway model, gross!

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
As far as being good looking is concerned, I think she's drop dead gorgeous, and those legs drive me nuts!

But she won't win. Why? Because those fantastically long legs aren't in proportion with the rest of her body. The trunk of her body is too short.

But for me, she couldn't be put together more perfectly.

You are so right about her body but I hope you're wrong about her not winning :tired:

But she does have a perfect body for a Victoria's Secret model and I think she'll have offers raining on her after this parade, she has attracted a lot of attention and is on the top 5 favorites on all surveys on the web.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Miss DR the "mostest" favorite!!!

08.17.09 | Monday
Posted 7:05 AM, 08.17.09 (Boston time)
?...Dominican Republic leading the pack."

If you?re reading this, then I suspect you probably watched the Miss Universe Presentation show online as millions of pageant fans did around the world, and have already formed your own opinions of who was hot and who was not. However, as one of the thousands sitting in the theatre and watching it live, I can tell you that seeing is believing. The 2009 Miss Universe presentation show was truly a feast for the senses.

The ever morphing stage designed by Art Director Joe Stewart was the first image to stir you ? hues of lilac, lavender and mauve were reflected on crystal like sculptures hanging from the ceiling and on six of nine giant screens. On the three center screens, a mysterious blue wave. Within seconds, the theme changes to shades of turquoise, a reflection of the beautiful waters surrounding the Bahamas. And this is all before the show begins!
Receiving the most applause were the contestants from Colombia, Dominican Republic, Great Britain, India, Israel, Jamaica, Mexico, Philippines, and Ukraine.

From the moment she stepped onto the stage, Ada Aim?e de la Cruz (photo) commanded your attention with her amazing catwalk and fabulous physique.

See all the pictures on my daughter's blog:

ComeBoca

drandy45

Aug 21, 2009
She looks pretty Dominican to me. Or at least the ones I see running around in my neck of the woods.

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I've got Sky satellite and can't seem to find the Miss Universe pageant on any channel. Anyone have an idea what channel I can find it on?