what expects dominican men of their women

Status
Not open for further replies.

prismaspeck

Aug 29, 2004
AZB said:
Erickxson, forget it my man, she is another bimbo who will learn the meaning of life the hard way. A typical woman who sees everything through soap opera glasses. She is the typical kind who will fall for a guy who is a complete ***. An arrogant guy who doesn't need her as a girlfriend. She will be all over him to seek is attention. Then she will come out hurt in the end, a perfect victim, all the more reasons to hate men all over the world. You see she is arrogant and thinks she is better than most dominican girls around her (read her past post where she talks about girls "without brains... quality over quantity" etc). The truth is she is frustrated to see all the slim hot shot girls around her who always have dates every weekends while all she does is watch TV, go out with other miserable friends like her (most likely girls uglier than herself to stand tall as one eyes queen among the blinds). She thinks she is better than the rest is because she lived in USA and speaks english like the gringos. Then she wonders, if she is so smart, intelligent, classy and A1 quality, then why is it that she attracts cheap studs all over and never a classy guy??? Why is it that those classy Jevitos choose to go out with the slim model like dominicans???? Hahahahah. Get my drift?
Do you know what "come mierda" means??? Yes, thats what they call you behind your back. We have seen plenty of girls like you come and go in this country. You will never feel comfortable here, you belong in USA.
AZB

Hey ERICKXON...i never meant to disrespect older people...many of the smartest people I know are of course older and very experienced...I was only trying to disrespect AZB since he gets so mad at my comments so far. Why do you think it is? maybe he's just insecure.

He's getting out of smart comments so now he's used the soap opera theme twice already. And talking about models and blablablablabla.

I do not think I'm better than anybody else, not even have anything against pretty women ...I'm just saying that some girls...not all of them ...use their bodies instead of their brains and that gets them into trouble.

Oh and I have many friends who look like models (one of them is getting married to a really great guy and she is by far one of the smartest girls I've met).

As for the classy jevitos comment...all in due time...right now I have more important stuff to do than dating "every weekend"(I'm planning on graduating soon) after that
I'll have time to go out every weekend too, be it my friends or a special guy. I might not be some Amelia Vega (specially since she's so tall), but I'm no toad either (I work out and take very good care of myself).

I don't hate men either AZB, just misogynistic ones. And dude...I'm very dominicana...talvez m?s que t?....he ido a E.U, pero solo de paseo nunca me gustaria vivir ahi...mi pa?s es m?s lindo.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm not even going to waste my time reading the same crap on this thread.

Get a phone and call each other.

To the original poster, sorry about people making every thread their own. Hope you got some answers. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.