what hotels in sosua allow guests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Cuz from the sound of his original post and the replies of some of the others, the girls in Sosewar stand to pick up some ca$h and cameras....it wouldn't be the first time ...why do you ask?

Perhaps I will stay in the campo with the chicken rancher's family away from all of these bad girls in Sosua. They would not even know what an "Ap" is, so I don't even have to lock up my iPhone.

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Perhaps I will stay in the campo with the chicken rancher's family away from all of these bad girls in Sosua. They would not even know what an "Ap" is, so I don't even have to lock up my iPhone.
I don't know if I'd want to follow in S n Bs footsteps...last I heard "all" the girls in Sosewer are not "bad", it's only a select few....that give the rest a bad name :paranoid:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
if you're a drunken gringo, you attract the bad girls. if you behave and be selective, you attract some decent girls. experience is the only way to differentiate or hook up with some DR1's when you get there.

better yet, leave the khaki cargo shorts at home...:laugh:

B

BettyDiamond

I presume you have to bring some other sort of trousers, or do you men just walk round trouserless just in case

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
if you're a drunken gringo, you attract the bad girls. if you behave and be selective, you attract some decent girls. experience is the only way to differentiate or hook up with some DR1's when you get there. better yet, leave the khaki cargo shorts at home...:laugh:
Dang Kyle, quit makin fun of me! :pirate:

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Since the last number of posts have nothing at all to do with the OP's question, this thread has run it's course.

Alternatives - PM for your banter or Clown Bin for your wit.

Gregg
Mod.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.