What is the Criteria for Closing a Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
That too is great! Good to be entertained.
Looking at my notifications, most seem to be "liking" my posts.
;-)

3 Likes, congratulations! Those because you referred to Chip in a negative way.

I hope you're more popular on the "other" site you found ;)

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
That too is great! Good to be entertained.
Looking at my notifications, most seem to be "liking" my posts.
;-)

Yeh, but there are other dick ends on this site, to just the ones who believe bullying exists. Look, I hate R&B, he wants to fight me for real because he is like you, he makes this too real. i make hime look like a dick becUe he doesnt have the mentality to come back when he opens sh1t with me. I hate Tampon, just because I know him in person and I know he is a penis, and he would hate me if he knew how often i used to screw his girl when he left her in campo bar, but then so did most of the guys. But never make it so personal as to make it a bullying consideration. Just leave, you can not be cornered with options on an i ternet forum. Just close your opening of this site, or fight back and not be a pussy.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Only because you two don't use capitals, when starting a new sentence.
It's like you had the same teacher, or not.

are you just a compulsive irritant by birth, or do you practice? what is your maladjustment? boredom. first you want to fight with the owner of the site, then dv8, then myself. i see you have read How to Win Friends and Influence People.

look, if you are looking for a fight, take your show to the other site you discovered...i have better things to do than to worry with transients, since, at your current rate, you will not be here too long.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
How ironic is it that the title of this thread is "What is the Criteria for Closing a Thread"..........?

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Hey mofongo, you definitely have lit skilz. I hope you can reconcile to present whenever possible. Looking forward to it.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Being a tonto is a another reason to get a thread closed.

I guess it's time to close this one, for that very reason.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.