What Online Travel Agent For Trips From DR to US

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
What online travel sites do you use to book trips from DR to US? I have been using Expedia, but they no longer are allowed to book AA flights, and other sites I have checked don't book flights that originate outside the US.

What I am looking for is a good site that books all the airlines that fly into POP

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Travelocity still do American Airlines bookings from SDQ and POP to MIA and JFK. Not sure if you get a better deal there than on AA.com. I?ve used both but usually book AA flights on AA.com.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I'm also checking AA, and prefer AA to get the miles, but AA doesn't go everywhere I want to go and would like to try for a "package" price rather than a series of one way tickets.

Will check out Travel City. Thanks

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I use Kayak.com to check the various airlines and their flights and availabilities; but when I buy I go direct to the airlines themselves. Kayak lists flights in cheapest order first and you can say non stops, or 1 stop, and customize your request.

I fly back and forth to various parts of the states and use AA when I can (to use my miles) and Jet Blue. Ever since AA stopped flying non stop into POP, I jumped over to Jet Blue and have been very pleased with them.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Priceline.com for me
Manu

Thanks for suggestion, but they require a US departure. Because I see their commercials daily, I had already tried them.

Kayak and Travelocity, however, do provide schedule info and book flights originating in the DR.